Asia-Pacific Extruded Nets Market, By Material (Polypropylene (PP), Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Nylon, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), high density polyethylene (HDPE), low density polyethylene (LDPE), Others), Configuration (Square, Diamond, Flat), Type (Cylindrical, Flat), Mesh (Enhanced, Plain), Application (Food And Beverage, Packaging, Energy, Industrial, Medical, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Consumer Goods, Erosion Control, Automotive, Others), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Rest Of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 500,887.39 thousand by 2028. The growing demand for extruded nets in emerging economies is expected to drive the growth of the extruded nets market in Asia-Pacific region.
Extruded nets are plastic nets manufactured by a process called extrusion in which melted plastic materials are pushed through a die of the desired shape. The shaped net is then cooled and kept for stabilization before being packed and sold. The most common materials used to prepare extruded nets are plastic polymers such as polypropylene, high-density polyethylene, and low-density polyethylene. The stability of the product obtained by the extrusion process is the primary advantage of extruded nets over the traditionally woven nets or nets formed by the injection-mold process.
A major restraint that affects the demand of the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is the availability of replacement packaging products. A major opportunity for the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is the experienced growth in agriculture and aquaculture market. Some of the significant drivers related to the respective market are the increase in demand for the extruded nets product for pharmaceutical and industrial filtrations. However, the tendency to create large scale landfill waste pose a challenge for the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market.
The extruded nets market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the extruded nets market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is segmented on the based on the materials, configuration, type, mesh and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is segmented into polypropylene(PP), linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA), nylon, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), high density polyethylene (HDPE), low density polyethylene (LDPE) and others In 2021, high density poly ethylene (HDPE) segment is dominating Asia-Pacific extruded nets market because in the manufacturing of high density poly ethylene (HDPE) as it is cost-effective and widely available in the market.
- On the basis of configuration, the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is segmented into square, diamond, and flat. In 2021, square segment is dominating Asia-Pacific extruded nets market because of their applications in the manufacture of poultry cages and housing, that is a significant economy in the respective market.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is segmented into cylindrical, and flat. In 2021, flat segment is dominating Asia-Pacific extruded nets market because flat type extruded nets have widespread application in agricultural packaging, which is a significant economy of the region.
- On the basis of mesh, the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is segmented into enhanced and plain. In 2021, plain segment is dominating Asia-Pacific extruded nets market because plain mesh is reusable and economical, thereby is ideal for the growing economies in the region.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific extruded nets market is segmented into food and beverage, packaging, energy, industrial, medical, filtration, agriculture, consumer goods, erosion control, automotive, and others. In 2021, food and beverages segment is dominating Asia-Pacific extruded nets market due to the food and food protection requirement of the region due to high population saturation.
Extruded Nets Market Country Level Analysis
The extruded nets market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, material, configuration, mesh, type and application referenced above.
The countries covered in the extruded nets market report are the Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong and rest of Asia-Pacific.
- In Asia-Pacific, China dominates the extruded nets market due to its application in protecting food items for the growing population.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Extruded Nets is Boosting the Market Growth of Extruded Nets Market.
The extruded nets market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Extruded Nets Market Share Analysis
Extruded nets market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to extruded nets market.
The major companies which are dealing in the extruded nets are Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc., GSH Group., EXPO-NET Danmark A/S, ROM PLASTICA srl, Min Shen Enterprise Co., Ltd., LC Packaging and other domestic and international players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the extruded nets market.
- In April 2021, LC Packaging announced that it will take part in the webinar on corporate responsibility to respect human rights, organized by the Global Compact Network Netherlands and KPMG. The company expects to build corporate connections as well as goodwill by its participation in this conference.
- In April 2021, GSH Group announced the installation of 837 solar panels, capable of producing 238 KWP at the company’s Peterborough road production site. The company expects to reduce its dependency on national power grid and become more self-reliant with this facility expansion.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the extruded nets market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.