Asia-Pacific Food Bags Market, By Type (Standard Carry Bags, Stand Up Bags, Zipper Bags, Food Safe Barrier Bags, Self-Opening-Style (SOS) Bags, Smell Proof Bags, Pinch Bottom Bags, T-Shirt Plastic Bags and Others), Material (Plastic, Paper, Aluminum and Others), Usage (Single-Use and Reusable), Style (Crystal Clear Bags, Heat Seal Bags, Eco Clear Bags, Cupcake Bags, Micro-Perforated Bags and Others), Capacity (Less Than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and More Than 10 Kg), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Vegetables, Fruits, Bakery Products, Meat, Seafood and Poultry, Dairy Products, Cooked Food and Others), End-User (Restaurants, Hotels, Tea & Coffee Shops, Sweets & Snacks Stores, Cafeteria, Home and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Food Bags Market
Food bags market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 6,228.43 million by 2027. Increasing demand of paper bags for packaging in restaurants are the factors for the market growth.
Asia-Pacific region is dominating due to the population of the countries like China and India is very huge which boosts the demand of food packaging in the restaurants. The growing consumption of the packaged food among working population is another reason of increasing demand of the food bags.
This Food Bags Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Food Bags Market Scope and Market Size
Food bags market is segmented on the basis of type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Asia-Pacific food bags market based on type is segmented into standard carry bags, stand up bags, zipper bags, food safe barrier bags, self-opening-style (SOS) bags, smell proof bags, pinch bottom bags, t-shirt plastic bags and others. In Asia-Pacific, the demand of standard carry bags segment is dominating because of the huge utilization of the standard size bags in restaurants.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into plastic, paper, aluminum and others. In Asia-Pacific, paper segment is dominating due to stringent restrictions of government on the use of plastic.
- On the basis of usage, the market is segmented into single use and reusable. In Asia-Pacific region, the demand of single use segment has been growing very rapidly because the manufacturing process for the single use bags requires less material as compared to the recyclable bags.
- On the basis of style, the market is segmented into crystal clear bags, heat seal bags, eco clear bags, cupcake bags, micro-perforated bags and others. In Asia-Pacific region, the demand of eco clear bags segment has increased since bags helps in maintaining the quality of the food.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into less than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and more than 10 Kg. In Asia-Pacific region, the demand of less than 1 Kg segment in food bags has increased because the food package are always small and usually customers buy food for 1 to 2 people from restaurants.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In Asia-Pacific region, the convenience stores segment is dominating because huge percentage of the people prefers to buy the food as well as other commodities from these stores.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into vegetables, fruits, bakery products, meat, seafood and poultry, dairy products, cooked food and others. In Asia-Pacific, the vegetables segment is dominating because the vegetables are not stored in bulk and hence purchased freshly.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into restaurants, hotels, tea & coffee shops, sweets & snacks stores, cafeteria, home and others. In Asia-Pacific region, restaurants segment are dominating because of increasing demand of business of online food which further boosts the demand of food bags.
Food Bags Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific food bags market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific food bags market is dominating the market due to high availability of raw material for manufacturing of food bags in the region. China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific region because of increasing demand of the packaged food among individuals.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Food Bags Industry
Asia-Pacific food bags market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for food bags market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the food bags market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Food Bags Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific food bags market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific food bags market.
The major players covered in the report are International Paper, WestRock Company, Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc, UNITED BAGS, INC., PAPIER- METTLER KG, Novolex, Unistar Plastics, LLC, Ronpak, Cardia bioplastics, Rizhao Huanuo plastic products Co., Ltd., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of food bags market.
- In 2019, WestRock Company was honoured with Sustainable Packaging Coalition Innovator Award for providing advance recycled packaging in food service. The award helps in expanding the customer base and goodwill of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for food bags through expanded range of size.