Asia-Pacific Food Storage Container Market By Material (Metal, Plastics, Glass, Acrylic, Ceramic, Silicone, Paper and Others), Purpose (Microwave Compatible, Airtight Container and Others), Shape (Round, Square and Others), Capacity (Less than 100 ml, 100-500 ml, 500-1000 ml, 1000-1500 ml, 1500-2000 ml, More than 2000 ml), Technology (Injection Molding, Extrusion, Stretch Blow Molding, Thermoforming and Others), Appearance (Transparent and Colored), Function (Storage, Conveying & Transport, Picking, Handling, Interlinked Workstations and Others), End-User (Household, Bakery & Confectionary, Chocolates, Convenience Food, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Fish & Poultry, Condiments & Spices, Dairy Products and Others), Country (Japan, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Food Storage Container Market
Food storage container market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 215,653.52 million by 2027. Growing demand of the glass material food containers among consumers in Asia-Pacific countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific region due to increasing demand of the packaged food among working population.
The Food Storage Container Market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Food Storage container market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Asia-Pacific Food Storage Container Market Scope and Market Size
Food storage container market is segmented on the basis of material, purpose, shape, capacity, technology, appearance, function and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into metal, plastics, glass, acrylic, ceramic, silicone, paper and others. Plastics are dominating the food storage container Asia-Pacific market because of to high demand of light weight and durable material in manufacturing processes.
- On the basis of purpose, the market is segmented into microwave compatible, airtight container and others. In this segment, airtight container is dominating the Asia-Pacific food storage container market due to increasing demand of leakage proof food storage containers in households.
- On the basis of shape, the market is segmented into round, square and others. Square is dominating the Asia-Pacific food storage container market due to maximum storage space for storing as compare to other shapes of containers.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into less than 100 ml, 100-500 ml, 500-1000 ml, 1000-1500 ml, 1500-2000 ml, more than 2000 ml. In this segment, more than 2000 ml is dominating because of increasing demand of large size containers as more quantity at one time.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into injection molding, extrusion, stretch blow molding, thermoforming and others. Extrusion segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific food storage container market because the process leads to the proper utilisation of the resources.
- On the basis of appearance, the market is segmented into transparent and colored. In this segment, transparent is dominating because it does not include the usage of chemicals which is more in colored containers.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into storage, conveying & transport, picking, handling, interlinked workstations and others. Storage segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific food storage container market due to increasing requirement of preserving food in refrigerators.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into household, bakery & confectionary, chocolates, convenience food, fruits & vegetables, meat, fish & poultry, condiments & spices, dairy products and others. In this segment, bakery & confectionary is dominating due to the growing requirement of storing food in bulk in bakeries of Asia-Pacific countries.
Food Storage Container Market Country Level Analysis
Food Storage container market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, material, purpose, shape, capacity, technology, appearance, function and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in food Storage container market report are Japan, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific.
In Asia-Pacific, China is dominating as food storage container is high due to growing demand of nutritious food among the consumers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Usage Compostable & Biodegradable Food Packaging Containers
Food Storage container market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Food Storage container market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Food Storage container market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Food Storage Container Market Share Analysis
Food Storage container market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific food storage container market.
The major players covered in the report are Detmold Group, LocknLock Co., Ltd., NuWave, LLC., EMSA GmbH, OXO, Thermos L.L.C., Newell Brands, Tupperware, Amcor plc among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
• In November 2019, Detmold Group was awarded with Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) Awards which held in Melbourne. The award helps in increasing the sales of the company.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Food Storage Container Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.