Asia-Pacific Foodservice Disposables Market By Product (Containers, Boxes & Cartons, Disposables Cups, Buckets, Lids & Domes, Wraps and Sheets, Bags, Trays, Bowls, Carriers, Straws & Stirrers, Cutlery, Mugs, Tubs, Napkins, Doilies, Platters, Pans, Plates Picks and Sticks, Moist Toweletts Wipes, Bottles and Others), Raw Material (Paper & Paper Boards, Plastics, Fiber, Aluminum and Others), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, B2B, Specialty Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores and Others), Application (Carbonated Soft Drinks & Energy Drink, Ready To Drink Ice Tea, Alcoholic Drinks & Beer, Dairy Products & Ice Cream, Bakery & Confectionery, Convenience Foods, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Fish, & Poultry, Sauces, Dressings & Condiments, Savory Snacks, Nuts & Dried Fruits and Coffee Packaging), End-User (Restaurant, Hotels and Motels, Tea, Coffee & Snack Shops, Retail and Vending Machines, Sports & Recreation, Buffets & Cafeterias, Food Delivery Outlets, and Others), Country (China, India, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Foodservice Disposables Market
Foodservice disposables market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 47,623.66 million by 2027. Increasing demand of take away food from the various foodservice outlets are the factors for the market growth.
In Asia-Pacific region, China is dominating due to the consumer preference towards online food deliver apps. Majority of restaurants are using the different type of food disposables such as cups, plates, trays, and bowls among others to meet the demand of consumers.
This foodservice disposables market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Foodservice Disposables Market Scope and Market Size
Foodservice disposables market is segmented on the basis product, raw-material, distribution channel, application and end-users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into containers, boxes & cartons, disposables cups, buckets, lids & domes, wraps and sheets, bags, trays, Bowls, carriers, straws & stirrers, cutlery, mugs, tubs, napkins, doilies, platters, pans, plates picks and sticks, moist toweletts wipes, bottles and others. In Asia-Pacific, disposables cups are dominating the region as per capita consumption of take away beverages is very high which increases the demand of disposables cups as consumer in the country mostly prefer to have tea or coffee in a sudden time interval to reduce their stress level.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into paper & paper boards, plastics, fiber, aluminium and others. Paper segment dominates the market as in the country the availability of hardwood which is used for the manufacturing of paper products is very high which increases the paper & paper boards market demand in China.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into B2B, Specialty stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others. B2B segment is dominating the market as the country is the largest manufacturer of disposables products and export their products directly to the end-user such as hotels and restaurants.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into carbonated soft drinks & energy drink, ready to drink ice tea, alcoholic drinks & beer, dairy products & ice cream, bakery & confectionery, convenience foods, fruits & vegetables, meat, fish, & poultry, sauces, dressings & condiments, savory snacks, nuts & dried fruits and coffee packaging. Carbonated soft drinks & energy drink dominates the market as per capita consumption of beverages is very high and China is the most populated country of the world which increases the overall consumption demand of soft drinks up to multiple times.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented on the basis of restaurant, hotels and motels, tea, coffee & snack shops, retail and vending machines, sports & recreation, buffets & cafeterias, food delivery outlets, and others. Restaurant is dominating due to the busy life style and lack of time, most of the consumers live in commercial area as well as in residential sectors prefer to order food online and most of the restaurants in the country prefer ready to eat food because of high demand which makes the foodservices disposables market to rise.
Foodservice Disposables Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific foodservices disposables market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, raw material, distribution channel, application, end-users.
The countries covered in the foodservice disposables market report are China, India, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating as China its self is a manufacturing hub and the largest exporter and consumers of disposables product which is increasing the demand of foodservice disposables in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Foodservice Disposables industry
Foodservice disposables market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for foodservices disposables, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in foodservice disposables regulatory scenarios and their impact on the foodservices disposables market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Foodservice Disposables Market Share Analysis
Foodservice disposables market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to foodservice disposables market.
The major players covered in the report are Graphic Packaging International, LLC, Sonoco Products Company, Sealed Air, WestRock Company, Berry Global Inc, Huhtamaki, Amcor plc. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2020, Huhtamaki captured the operation of Mohan Mutha Polytech Private Limited. This development helps to expand company product portfolio and capture more market share in packing industry.
- In October 2019, Graphic Packaging International LLC introduces KeelClip paperboard packaging solution for cans. This machine helps the company to increase our production capacity and meet the demand.