Asia-Pacific Freight Transportation Management Market, By Transportation Mode (Roadways, Railways, Marine, Airways), Offering (Solutions, Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud or Hosted, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, SME’s), Industry (Manufacturing, Retail & E-Commerce, Transportation, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utility, Electronics, Automotive, IT & Telecom, Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The freight transportation management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 7,992.66 million by 2028. As the population will increase and more demand for goods and services will increase leading to increased growth in cross border trade, thus boosting the growth of freight transportation management market.
Freight transport management incorporates forming of various strategies for increasing the efficiency of freight and commercial transport. Freight transport management focuses on reducing the shipper costs while considering social costs such as congestion or pollution impacts. It helps the shippers to use right mode of transportation. For instance, rail and water transport are highly efficient for long distances as compared to the use of trucks for the same.
The logistics industry is continuously growing and has created huge demand for more efficient logistics solution, thus increasing the growth of freight transportation management market. Increasing traffic congestions at docks and ports is disrupting the supply chain and leading to additional cost on transportation, thus limiting the growth of freight transportation management market. The companies need to transform their business and adopt digitally advanced technologies, thus creating new window of opportunity for the growth of freight transportation management market. The lack of expertise to handle the required system and technologies can act as a major challenge for the growth of freight transportation management market.
This freight transportation management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the freight transportation management market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The freight transportation management market is segmented on the basis of the transportation mode, offering, deployment mode, organization size and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of transportation mode, the freight transportation management market is segmented into roadways, railways, marine and airways. In 2021, roadways segment held the largest share due to faster connectivity and less investment in construction of roadways.
- On the basis of offering, the freight transportation management market is segmented into solutions and services. In 2021, solutions segment held larger share in the market as the companies provide solutions in the form of software to ease business operations.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the freight transportation management market is segmented into cloud or hosted and on premise. In 2021, cloud or hosted segment held larger share in the market due to increasing adoption of digitalization and also cloud services are efficient and scalable.
- On the basis of organization size, the freight transportation management market is segmented into large enterprises and SME’s. In 2021, large enterprises segment held the largest share in the market as the companies implementing freight transportation management require heavy investments and capital.
- On the basis of industry, the freight transportation management market is segmented into manufacturing, retail & e-commerce, transportation, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), healthcare, food & beverages, oil & gas, energy & utility, electronics, automotive, IT & telecom and others. In 2021, manufacturing segment held the largest share in the market due to high usage of freight transportation management by manufacturing industries to track their freight.
Freight Transportation Management Market Country Level Analysis
Freight transportation management market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, transportation mode, offering, deployment mode, organization size and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific region freight transportation management market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to presence of high number of manufacturing industries and increasing flow of freight trade in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Surging Demand for Rail Freight Transports in Freight Transportation Management Market
The freight transportation management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the freight transportation management market. The data is available for historic year 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Freight Transportation Management Market Share Analysis
The freight transportation management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to freight transportation management market.
The major players covered in the report 3Gtms, CTSI-GLOBAL, GEODIS, Cloud Logistics, THE DESCARTES SYSTEMS GROUP INC, Kuebix, Manhattan Associates, Transplace, Softeon, GlobalTranz, Oracle, SAP SE, Accenture, Blue Yonder Group, Inc., BluJay Solutions Ltd, Werner Enterprises, Supply Chain Solutions, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., TRANSPOREON GmbH, MercuryGate among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of freight transportation management market.
- In December 2020, GEODIS announced the launch of its new platform GEODIS Visibility. The new platform offers a 360-degree view of data across multiple facets of the supply chain for its customers. The platform combines the data together for providing single view to the customers. The new product increased the product portfolio of the company.
- In January 2015, Accenture announced the launch of Ports Center of Excellence in Hong Kong. The new system helped the terminal operators in improving processes, management and operations. The new system increased the product portfolio of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for freight transportation management market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Freight Transportation Management Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.