Asia-Pacific Gas Equipment Market By Equipment Type (Gas Delivery Systems, Gas Regulators, Flow Devices, Purifiers & Filters, Gas Generating Systems, Gas Detection Systems, Cryogenic Products and Accessories), Process (Gas Generation, Gas Storage, Gas Detection and Gas Transportation), Gas (Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Others), End-user (Metal Fabrication, Chemicals, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage and Others), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Gas equipment is significant medium by which the gases can be used depending upon the industry and its process. Transportation and storing of the gases are done from one region to another, from one country to another with the help of different gas equipment carrying these gases become far easier and safe. Gas equipment makes the handling of the gases very safe. The gas equipment is available in so many ranges in the market, giving consumers great flexibility in selection of appropriate equipment for desired applications. It is quite compatible which makes its suitable for processing of the products with high degree of safety. The industries are highly dependent on the safe and secure performance of the equipment. Asia-Pacific gas equipment market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Gas Equipment Market
Asia Pacific gas equipment market is segmented into four notable segments which are equipment type, process, gas and end-user.
- On the basis of equipment type, the market is segmented into gas delivery systems, gas regulators, flow devices, purifiers & filters, gas generating systems, gas detection systems, cryogenic products and accessories
- On the basis of process, the market is segmented into gas generation, gas storage, gas detection and gas transportation
- On the basis of gas, the market is segmented into nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide and others
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into metal fabrication, chemicals, healthcare, oil and gas, food and beverage and others
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Gas Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Rexarc International, Inc., Hannay Reels Inc., Filtration Group Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., Colfax Corporation, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, John Wood Group PLC, Air Liquide, Messer Group GmbH, GCE Group, Camfil, Linde, Johnson Thermal Systems, GDS Inc., Aerzen, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG, ENOTEC, Universal Industrial Gases, Inc., LP-Gas Equipment Inc., Bry-Air, Inc., American Air Filter Company, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc., Itron Inc. and Iwatani Corporation. Product Launch
- In January 2019, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. announced that it has expanded the nitrogen supply in Tianjin, China. It will support their upcoming and long term growth. This will help the company to serve China by giving high end research and development base.
- In September 2018, Linde LienHwa, a major supplier of chemicals and gases to the electronic industries, has launched SPECTRA EM product line. Under this line, SPECTRA-N nitrogen generators will give power efficient and flexible nitrogen supply for semiconductors. This will help the company to gain a name in market and will help them in achieving greater heights in future.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Gas Equipment Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.