Asia-Pacific Gene Synthesis Market, By Product & Services (Software & Services, Consumables, Synthesizer), Gene Type (Standard Gene, Complex Gene, Express Gene, Others), Product Type (Custom Gene Synthesis, Gene Library Synthesis), Application (Synthetic Biology, Genetic Engineering, Therapeutic Antibodies, Vaccine Design, Others), Method (PCR Based Enzyme Synthesis, CHIP Based DNA Synthesis, Solid Phase Synthesis), End User (Academic & Research Institutes, Biotech & Pharmaceutical Companies, Diagnostic Laboratories, Other), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Online Distribution, Third Party Distributors), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest Of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Gene Synthesis Market
The gene synthesis market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 27.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 21,156.93 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of infectious diseases demands the novel and advanced gene therapy products, vaccines, personalized medicines among others which can be achieved by using gene sequences, thus acts as driver for the gene synthesis market growth.
Gene synthesis is technique of synthetic biology which is employed for the production or creation of artificial gene under laboratory conditions. Gene synthesis technique is used for creating fusion proteins, molecular cloning or in order to achieve high level of protein expression. Traditionally, molecular cloning techniques used which consumes a lot of time and requires a lot of money investment.
Rise in adoption of gene therapy has enhanced the requirement of rapid gene synthesis products which provides with error free gene sequences in less interval of time and hence acts as driver for the gene synthesis market. The ethical issues associated with genetic engineering lowers the demand of gene constructs having the potential to interfere with organisms’ genomic composition which is restraining the gene synthesis market growth. Increasing demand of personalized medicines has paved the way for genomic which demands the error free gene sequences in at low cost in less span of time, thus acts as an opportunity for the gene synthesis market. Long approval time for gene synthesizer and products synthesized through these products restrict the product manufacturers to earn potential benefit in the market and impacts the overall market size, hence acts as challenge for the gene synthesis market growth.
The gene synthesis market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the gene synthesis market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Gene Synthesis Market Scope and Market Size
The gene synthesis market is segmented on the based on the product & services, gene type, product type, application, method, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product & services, the gene synthesis market is segmented into synthesizer, consumables and software & services. In 2021, software & services segment is dominating the gene synthesis market as it reduces the sequencing error.
- On the basis of gene type, the gene synthesis market is segmented into standard gene, express gene, complex gene and others. In 2021, standard gene segment is dominating the market as they are present in any length which provides customers with a variety of gene synthesis products.
- On the basis of product type, the gene synthesis market is segmented into gene library synthesis and custom gene synthesis. In 2021, custom gene synthesis segment is dominating the market as they can create any DNA sequence with 100% accuracy.
- On the basis of application, the gene synthesis market is segmented into synthetic biology, genetic engineering, vaccine design, therapeutic antibodies and others. In 2021, synthetic biology segment is dominating the market due to the rise in nutrient rich diet and food product.
- On the basis of method, the gene synthesis market is segmented into solid phase synthesis, chip based DNA synthesis and PCR based enzyme synthesis. In 2021, PCR based enzyme synthesis segment is dominating the market because it produces simple reproducible and economical genes.
- On the basis of end user, the gene synthesis market is segmented into academic & research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, biotech & pharmaceutical companies and other. In 2021, academic & research institutes segment is dominating the market as they are getting more support from government.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the gene synthesis market is segmented into direct tender, online distribution and third party distributors. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating the market because software and services are provided on big level in companies and other organizations which required cost effective scheme.
Gene Synthesis Market Country Level Analysis
The gene synthesis market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product & services, gene type, product type, application, method, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific gene synthesis market report are the China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market and Software and services segment is dominating in this country due to presence of highest number of gene synthesis providers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Gene Synthesis, is Boosting the Market Growth of Gene Synthesis market.
The gene synthesis market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Gene Synthesis Market Share Analysis
Gene synthesis market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to gene synthesis market.
The major companies which are dealing in the gene synthesis are Eurofins Genomics, Merck KGaA, Synbio Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Genscript, General Biosystems, Twist Bioscience, Bio-synthesis Inc, LGC Limited, Eurofins Genomics Blue Heron LLC, Macrogen,Inc, Science Exchange, Inc, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc, Origene Technologies, INC., Proteo Genix,, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A., GENEWIZ (a subsidiary of Brooks Automation, Inc.) among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the gene synthesis market.
- In February 2018, Twist Bioscience expanded its presence in North America with the opening of new office in San Diego, California. The company has adopted this initiative in order to scale up the manufacturing of synthetic gene construct and DNA constructs. This expansion allowed the company to design, validate and provide with the on-demand orders to the customers.
- In March 2021, Aldevron expanded its manufacturing facility at Madison. At this new facility the company is scaling up the manufacturing of gene synthesis products, ground breaking therapies among others. Through this expansion the company has expanded its product manufacturing and boosted the project scope and scale
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the gene synthesis market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Gene Synthesis Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.