Asia-Pacific Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market By Application (Provider, Payer, Life Sciences, Operational, IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Market), Industry (Healthcare Provider System, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Clinical Research Organization (CRO), Health Insurance, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
Asia-Pacific healthcare IT outsourcing market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to increasing requirement to integrate healthcare IT solution and decrease in operating costs.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
Outsourcing is an evolving trend in the information technology industry in healthcare. It is a testing method in which an organization chooses the most effective third-party service provider to efficiently run its executive and administrative division. Outsourcing of IT systems in the healthcare sector has appeared as an effective alternative to reduce increasing healthcare expenses and satisfy the increasing requirement for good service. Over the years, the pattern of healthcare IT outsourcing alternatives has risen considerably among big organizations and has also drawn mid-size organizations. In some of the cases, the information management system is wholly outsourced, while in the other cases, only the key application services, such as EMR implementation, CRM and billing systems are outsourced.
- Healthcare IT outsourcing is a cost effective solution for healthcare costs in each region which is driving the growth of the market
- Decrease in operating costs is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing requirement to integrate healthcare IT solution is contributing to the growth of the market
- Enhanced performance of care and clinical outcomes is propelling the growth of the market
- Heterogeneous end-user market restricts the development of standard platforms which is restricting the growth of the market
- Increasing occurrence of data breach and loss of confidentiality is hindering the growth of the market
- Cultural diversities and communication problems is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Pharmacy Information System (PRS)
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) System
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Claim Processing System
- Billing System
- Fraud Detection
- Life Sciences
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Clinical Database Management System (CDMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- R&D IT Services
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Business Process Management
- IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Market
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Cloud Computing
- Healthcare Provider System
- Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
- Health Insurance
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Cardinal Health has introduced a supply chain automation system intended to tackle the problems in the operating room. This system helps to put together a variety of information and workflows, reducing money, reducing expenses and offering clinical employees and supply chain administrators more freedom of mind and enhanced workflows.
- In April 2017, Infosys Limited introduced the next generation Infosys Nia Integrated Artificial Intelligence Platform. This AI activated scheme will assist customers address a broad range of company issues, including marketing and request forecasting, comprehension customer behavior, studying the material of agreements and legal papers, comprehension adherence and fraud.
Asia-Pacific healthcare IT outsourcing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare IT outsourcing market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific healthcare IT outsourcing market are Dell, IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited., Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation., McKesson Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Accenture, Cognizant, HP Development Company, L.P. , and others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific (APAC) healthcare IT outsourcing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)