Asia-Pacific Hemp Seed Market, By Seed Type (Regular, Auto-Flowering and Feminine), Category (Inorganic and Organic), Form (Dehulled and Hulled), Applications (Food, Personal Care, Animal Feed, Cosmetics, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Others), Country (China, Japan, Australia, India, New Zealand, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Hemp Seed Market
Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 18.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,024,404.13 thousand by 2028.
Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is growing tremendously in the region. As hemp seeds are known and preferred among the consumers for their various health benefits, such as, they boost heart health, protect brain from various diseases, and reduces inflammation, among others, and thus have a growing demand in the Asia-Pacific market. From baking and cooking to usage of hemp seeds for various industrial applications, hemp seeds are known in the market for various applications.
Moreover, due to their various health and nutrition benefits, such as gluten-free nature, less calories and less fat, and with the increase in various health issues, hemp seeds have become a popular choice in the minds of the consumers, and thus increasing the demand in the Asia-Pacific market. Due to these reasons, the demand will furthermore increase in the coming years. Thus, to meet this demand of hemp seed, many companies are launching new products in the Asia-Pacific region.
This hemp seed market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Data Bridge Market Research contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Asia-Pacific Hemp Seed Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is segmented on the basis of basis of seed type, category, form and applications. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of seed type, Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is segmented into regular, auto-flowering and feminine. In 2021, regular segment is anticipated to dominate the Asia-Pacific hemp seed market due to their convenience and economical production cost to the manufacturers.
- On the basis of category, Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is segmented into inorganic and organic. In 2021, inorganic hemp segment is expected to dominate the hemp seed market due to increased demand of inorganic hemp seeds all around in Asia as there is awareness among the consumers about the health benefits and wide applications of Inorganic hemp seeds in the market.
- On the basis of form, Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is segmented into dehulled and hulled. In 2021, the dehulled hemp seed segment is anticipated to dominate the Asia-Pacific hemp seed market due to the availability and growing demand of the hemp seed in the various applications.
- On the basis of applications, Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is segmented into food, personal care, animal feed, cosmetics, beverages, dietary supplements and others. In 2021, food segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific hemp seed market due to increase in awareness about the health benefits offered by the hemp seed and increase in demand of more natural and plant based food.
Asia-Pacific Hemp Seed Market: Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific hemp seed market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, seed type, category, form and applications as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific hemp seed market report is China, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market due to high nutritional value of hemp seeds with richness in protein and amino acid and various product launches that include hemp seed as an ingredient, whereas Australia is dominating due to changing dietary lifestyle among consumers. New Zealand is dominating the market due to growing applications of hemp seeds across industries along with that numerous health benefits of hemps seeds, which promotes its consumption among consumers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Hemp Seed in Food Industry
Asia-Pacific hemp seed market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in hemp seed and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the hemp seed market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Hemp Seed Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific hemp seed market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, India presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific hemp seed market.
Some of the major players operating in this market are Midlands Holdings, Everest Eco Hemp, Nutraonly (Xi'an) Nutritions Inc, Sinohemp, DALIAN SPRING AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD, Liaoning Qiaopai Biotech Co., Ltd., The Pahari Life, Himalayan Root, Tianjin Huge Roc Enterprises Co., Ltd., Yunnan Hua Fang Industrial Hemp Co. Ltd., highkeyherb, Hemp New Zealand, ORGANICWAY, and CBD Seed Co., among others.
Many expansions are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Asia-Pacific hemp seed market.
- In March 2019, Hemp New Zealand expanded its processing facility in Christchurch. It will open the door for research and development of products that are made from hemp and flax fibres. It will help the company to fledge hemp industry in New Zealand with introduction of innovative products using its R&D.
- In February 2018, CBD Seed Co. partnered with a CBD based company named Cope. With this agreement, the company will be provided with 7.2 million seeds and 180,000 clones from clone which will help the company to expand its segment and meet the rising demand.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the MRI scanner market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Hemp Seed Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.