Asia-Pacific Human Fibrin Glue Market, By Package Form (Liquid, Patch, Others), Application (Cardiac Surgery, Pulmonary Surgery, Burn Bleeding, Vascular Surgeries, Orthopedic Surgeries, Lacerations of liver and Spleen, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Wound Management, others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Specialty Clinics, Others), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029, and is expected to reach USD 147.68 million by 2029. Rise in chronic diseases, and surgeries are expected to boost the market’s growth.
Human fibrin glues are involved in the process of hemostasis and wound healing. A Human Fibrin Glue (HFG) is made of two components contained in separate vials: a freeze-dried concentrate of clotting proteins, mainly fibrinogen, Factor XIII and fibronectin (the sealant), and freeze-dried thrombin (the catalyst), which is applied to a wound or during the surgery to avoid blood loss, create a clot for hemostasis, decrease the hospital stay with lesser scars.
The rise in FDA approval and the presence of major market players are projected to increase the market growth. The rising government investments and awareness among the population allow the market to enhance the treatment. However, the increasing product recall is projected to challenge the market.
The human fibrin glue market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market is categorized into four notable segments, based on package form, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of package form, the human fibrin glue market is segmented into liquid, patch, and others. In 2022, liquid segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market, due to increase in plastics surgeries and chronic diseases.
- On the basis of application, the human fibrin glue market is segmented into cardiac surgery, pulmonary surgery, burn bleeding, vascular surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, lacerations of liver and spleen, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, general surgery, wound management, and others. In 2022, wound management segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market with the increasing technological advancement and product launch.
- On the basis of end user, the human fibrin glue market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory care centre, speciality clinics, and others. In 2022, hospital segment is expected to dominate the market, due to growing demand of human fibrin glues during surgeries.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the human fibrin glue market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2022, direct tender segment is expected to human fibrin glues market, as the criteria to enter in tender is easy & simpler
Human Fibrin Glue Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market is categorized into four notable segments, based on package form, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the human fibrin glue market report are the Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market, due to increasing number of surgery in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in FDA Approval Are Boosting the Market Growth of Human Fibrin Glue
Human fibrin glue market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Human fibrin glue industry with human fibrin glue sales, impact of advancement in the human fibrin glue technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the human fibrin glue market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Human Fibrin Glue Market Share Analysis
Human fibrin glue market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to human fibrin glue market.
Some of the major companies which are dealing in the Asia-Pacific human fibrin glue market are Shanghai RAAS, Corza Health, Baxter, CSL Limited, Marquee Biosurgical, Hualan Biological Engineering, Inc, and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the human fibrin glue market.
- In December 2019, Ethicon Part Of The Johnson & Johnson Family Of Companies announced that they have launched VISTASEAL Fibrin Sealant (Human) to help surgeons manage bleeding during surgery which contains a combination of fibrinogen and thrombin, clotting proteins found in human plasma. This have increased company’s product pipeline.
- In March 2018, Baxter announced that they have completed their acquisition of two hemostat and sealant products from Mallinckrodt plc. This acquisition have increased their hemostatic product pipeline
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Human fibrin glue market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for Human fibrin glue.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Human Fibrin Glue Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.