Asia-Pacific ICU Ventilators Market, By Product Type (High-End ICU Ventilators, Basic ICU Ventilators, Mid-End ICU Ventilators), Type (Adult Ventilators, Neonatal Ventilators, Pediatric Ventilators), Mode (Combined-Mode Ventilation, Volume-Mode Ventilation, Pressure-Mode Ventilation, Other), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Long Term Care Centres, Rehabilitation Centres), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
ICU ventilators market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the highest CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 678.86 million by 2027. Increasing usage of ICU ventilators is a driving factor for the market growth.
Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases is accelerating the use of ICU ventilators products which drives the market growth. Chronic respiratory diseases are related with airways and other structures of the lung, in chronic respiratory diseases, ventilators are used to make patients breathe in a normal way. High cost of ventilators is acting as a restraint for the market. The average cost of ventilators can range from USD 5,000 to USD 50,000. Increasing healthcare expenditure is creating an opportunity for the market. Stringent legal framework is acting as a challenge for the global ICU ventilators market.
This ICU ventilators market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
ICU ventilators market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, mode and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into high-end ICU ventilators, basic ICU ventilators and mid-end ICU ventilators. In 2020, high-end ICU ventilators segment is expected to dominate the market as high-end ICU ventilators are more effective as a life support device which is used for severe acute respiratory syndrome named as coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) patients.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into adult ventilators, neonatal ventilators, and pediatric ventilators. In 2020, adult ventilators are expected to dominate the market as adult ventilators demand have increased with increasing cases of severe acute respiratory syndrome which is coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
- On the basis of mode, the market is segmented into combined-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation and other. In 2020, combined-mode ventilation segment is expected to dominate the market as combined-mode ventilation are mostly preferred for the treatment of serious lung diseases and severe acute respiratory syndrome which is coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) or other major conditions.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, long term care centres, and rehabilitation centres. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market as hospitals segment is majorly using ICU ventilators to treat serious lung diseases, severe acute respiratory syndrome namely coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) or other major conditions which affects normal breathing and short periods, such as during surgery. Further hospitals are one of the first contact point and most trustworthy option for the patients in various countries.
ICU Ventilators Market Country Level Analysis
ICU ventilators market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, mode and end user as referenced above. .
The countries covered in ICU ventilators market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period as it is expected that countries in Asia-Pacific is expected to increase the focus on in-house ICU ventilators production to increase country capability to save lives of its people in severe acute respiratory syndrome namely coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” type situations. China country is dominating Asia-Pacific market as China has tremendously increased ICU ventilators production to safe guard lives from severe acute respiratory syndrome.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Anti-Aging Population in ICU Ventilators Market
ICU ventilators market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in ICU ventilators and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ICU ventilators market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and ICU ventilators Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific ICU ventilators market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to ICU ventilators market.
The major players covered in the report are Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V, GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., SCHILLER, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, VYAIRE, Hamilton Medical, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Getinge AB, Air Liquide Medical Systems (A Subsidiary of Air Liquide), BEIJING AEONMED CO., LTD., ResMed, Nanjing ChenWei medical equipment Co., Ltd., Shandong Dolphinmed Technology Co., Ltd. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of ICU ventilators market.
- In April 2020, Medtronic increased their manufacturing production for ventilation in order to support the impact of Covid-19 patients across the world. The company also announced that, by the end of April, it is estimated that the company could manufacture more than 400 ventilators a week and over 700 by the end of May. By the end of June, the company would try to manufacture 1,000 ventilators in a week. With this announcement, the company enhances its product portfolio in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ICU ventilators through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific ICU Ventilators Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.