Asia-Pacific Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market By Product (Reagents & Kits, Analyzers), Platform (Enzyme Immunoassay, Fluorescence Immunoassays, Chemiluminescence Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassays, Others), Technique (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays, Enzyme-Linked Immunospot, Rapid Tests, Western Blotting, Immuno-PCR, Other), Specimen Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, Others), Application (Oncology and Endocrinology, Hematology & Blood Screening, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Bone & Mineral Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Toxicology, Neonatal Screening, Other Applications), End User (Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, Research & Academic Laboratories, Blood Banks, Others), Countries (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific),Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Asia-Pacific immunoassay reagents and devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a highest CAGR of 7.1% the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 7,412.67 million by 2027. Rising geriatric population and increasing adoption immunoassay in emerging market is the factors for the market growth.
Immunoassay plays an important role in diagnosis of disease and also helps in drug discovery and hence used in many pharmaceutical as well as biotechnology industries. Rising geriatric population with number of diseases in Asia-Pacific is one of the major factors which is helping the market to grow. With the advancement in immunoassay devices, nowadays it is easy to diagnose diseases which lead the demand for the market. Increasing geriatric population in Asia can be driving factor for the growth for the market. Increasing geriatric population with high incidence of disease requires detection for further treatment. For instance, according to UNFPA, older persons aging over 60 in the Asia region will triple between 2010 and 2050 which is approximately to 1.3 billion people. Most of the aging population suffer from disease in which testing is required.
This immunoassay reagent and devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented on the basis of by product, platform, technique, specimen type, application, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into reagents & kits and analyzers. In 2020, reagents & kits segment is exceeding the market due to extreme usage in disease detection and drug development. Increased diseases require proper diagnosis for further treatment. And hence, companies are developing number of kits and reagents and providing in market for further use. In November 2018, bioMérieux SA acquired the majority stake of Suzhou Hybiome Biomedical Engineering Co. Ltd. (China). The company developing in an immunoassay tests in a more advanced way to deliver high throughput analysis. This acquisition gives bioMérieux SA an opportunity to expand their product portfolio to making it even stronger diagnostic market in China.
- On the basis of platform, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into chemiluminescence immunoassays, fluorescence immunoassays, enzyme immunoassays, radioimmunoassays, and others. In 2020, enzyme immunoassay segment is dominating the market because of its advantages such as ease in performing test, accurate result and many others. However, chemiluminescence immunoassays are growing due to its benefits in performing assays to get accurate result.
- On the basis of technique, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays, rapid tests, enzyme-linked immunospot, western blotting, immuno-PCR, and other techniques. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays segment is dominating because it is simple to perform, highly sensitive offer accurate result for any disease detection or in any drug development. It is one of the accurate techniques that provide better diagnosis in diseases.
- On the basis of specimen type, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into saliva, urine, blood, and others. Blood is easy to detect and provides accurate estimation rate for a particular foreign particle.
- On the basis of application, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, bone & mineral disorders, cardiology, hematology & blood screening, autoimmune disorders, toxicology, neonatal screening, and other applications. Oncology and endocrinology segment is dominating because of high incidence rate worldwide which can be detected easily with the use of immunoassays. Along with the detection, various pharma companies are involved in developing drugs for the treatment of diseases. These diseases can be developed by using immunoassays. Cancer incidence is rapidly growing worldwide due to aging and growing population. For instance, according to WHO, 15.0% of the people worldwide has been registered with cancer in which Asia accounts for 6.5%.
- On the basis of end user, immunoassay reagents and devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, blood banks, research & academic laboratories, and others. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment is dominating the market as immunoassays are mostly utilized by these industries in performing various assay development for drugs, vaccines and many others.
Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Country Level Analysis
Immunoassay reagents and devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, platform, technique, specimen type, application and end user.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
In Asia-Pacific, China is dominating due to high population with high prevalence of diseases among people for which diagnosis is required. In order to help in diagnosis as well as drug discovery, immunoassay products providing companies are launching new products in china. For instance, Shenzhen mindray bio-medical electronics co., ltd. (China) has launched CLIA analyzer called MAGLUMI 4000 Plus. In 2017, the company has achieved FDA clearance and became 1st CLIA manufacturer in China.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Asia-Pacific immunoassay reagents and devices Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical and pharmaceutical industry with immunoassay reagent and device product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in devices and dressings and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the immunoassay reagents and devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific immunoassay reagents and devices device market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific immunoassay reagents and devices market.
The major players covered in the report are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Siemens, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Beckman Coulter, Inc (a subsidiary of Danaher), Sysmex Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, BD, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., DiaSorin S.p.A., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (a subsidiary of Carlyle Investment Management L.L.C), QIAGEN, Quidel Corporation, BioCheck, Inc., Bio-Techne, PerkinElmer Inc, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Luminex Corporation, MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC and others. Immunoassay reagents and devices market share data is available for Asia-Pacific. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Asia-Pacific immunoassay reagents and devices Market.
- In November 2018, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd (China) has launched an immunoassay system called as Mindray CL-900i Chemiluminescence Immunoassay System with advanced technology. This system provides quality immunoassay testing. The company has increased its product portfolio that has helped in maximizing the customer base around the world. Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for immunoassay reagent and devices market products for the welfare of the patients.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Immunoassay Reagents and Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.