Asia-Pacific Industrial Valves Market, By Type (Gate Valve, Globe Valve, Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Check Valve, Plug Valve, Pinch Valve, Needle Valve, Pressure Relief Valve and Others), Function (Isolation, Regulation, Safety Relief Valve, Special Purpose and Non-Return), Material (Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Plastic, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Aluminium and Others), Accessories (Hydraulic Filter, Power Cable, Mounting Screw & Bolts, Seal Kits, Dust Protection Cover and Others), Size (1 Inch to 6 Inch, 6 Inch to 12 Inch, 12 Inch to 24 Inch, 24 Inch to 48 Inch and Above 48 Inch), Application (Oil & Gas, Water & Waste Treatment, Chemical, Energy & Utilities, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Marine, Automotive, Metals & Mining, Paper & Pulp and Others), Country (China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Industrial valves market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 104,129.06 million by 2027. Rising population among countries has sustainably increased the exploration of oil and gas activities are major factor driving the market.
The growing consumption of oil result in increase in the expansion of oil refineries. Thus, expansion of oil refineries result in increasing demand for the valve that has capability to hold the high pressure and minimize the wastage of operational cost. This factor will drive the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific region.
The advancement in technology and integration of IIOT technology in industrial valves is creating huge opportunities for industrial valves market. The minimization of lead time by the key players is acting as challenge for the growth of industrial valves market.
This Industrial valves market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Industrial valves market is segmented on the basis of type, material, accessories, size, function, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Asia-Pacific industrial valves market is segmented into gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, diaphragm valve, check valve, plug valve, pinch valve, needle valve, pressure relief valve and others. The gate valve segment has been accounted for the largest market share as these valves are widely suitable for all the underground and above ground installation. The major advantage of these valves is that it is an energy-efficient alternative as it consumes less power while opening or closing. This is because the movement direction lies perpendicular to the media flow direction. Hence, as compared to globe valves, gate valves save both energy and time.
- On the basis of function, Asia-Pacific industrial valves market is segmented into isolation, regulation, safety relief valve, special purpose, and non-return. Isolation segment has been accounted for the largest market share as these valves are widely suitable for commercial and industrial applications.
- On the basis of material, Asia-Pacific industrial valves market is segmented into ductile iron, carbon steel, plastic, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum and others. Carbon steel segment has been accounted for the largest market share because as carbon steel has high and low temperature strength which is very tough and has excellent fatigue strength.
- On the basis of accessories, Asia-Pacific industrial valves market is segmented into hydraulic filter, power cable, mounting screw & bolts, seal kits, dust protection cover and others. Hydraulic filter segment has been accounted for the largest market share because these temperature ranges of thermocouple are widely used in the industrial applications.
- On the basis of size, Asia-Pacific industrial valves market is segmented into 1 inch to 6 inch, 6 inch to 12 inch, 12 inch to 24 inch, 24 inch to 48 inch and above 48 inch. 1 inch to 6 inch segment has been accounted for the largest market share as these sizes of valves are used in wide range of applications such as chemical, food and beverages, water and waste industries and many others applications.
- On the basis of application, Asia-Pacific industrial valves market is segmented into oil & gas, water & waste treatment, chemical, energy & utilities, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, agriculture, marine, automotive, metals & mining, paper & pulp and others. Oil & gas segment has been accounted for the largest market share as these sectors require valves for controlling flow rates, protect equipment, and guide and direct the refining process of crude oil. Apart from these, the growing production of oil and gas fuel has increased the usage of the industrial valves.
Asia-Pacific Industrial Valves Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial valves market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, accessories, size, function, and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in industrial valves market report are China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China accounted the largest market share due to growing industrial activities across the countries and has increases the manufacturing plant for oil and gas, chemical, and waters many others. This has result in the increasing demand for the industrial valve that has capability of handling high pressure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Stringent Government Regulations and Safety Standards for Machine
Industrial valves market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Industrial valves and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Industrial valves market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial valves Market Share Analysis
Industrial valves market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific industrial valves market.
The major players covered in the industrial valves market report are Emerson Electric Co, The Weir Group PLC, Flowserve Corporation, Schlumberger Limited, Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, IMI PLC, Crane Co, KITZ Corporation, Metso Corporation, Neway valve, Velan Inc, SAMSON AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, Forbes Marshall, Swagelok Company, Dwyer Instruments, Inc, Avcon Controls Pvt Ltd, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Apollo Valves, Kim Diaphragm Valves, MRC Global Inc, and ALFA LAVAL among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of industrial valves market.
- In February 2020, Emerson Electric Co which is engaged in providing automated and commercial & residential solutions to various industries launched ASCO Series 158 Gas Valve and Series 159 Motorized Actuator for burner-boiler applications. The valve offers a flow rate which is twice that of other combustion valves on the market. This product launch helped the company to cater more number of customers.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Industrial Valves Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.