Asia-Pacific Inflation Device Market By Type (Analogue Inflation Device, Digital Inflation Devices), Application (Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Peripheral Vascular Procedures, Gastroenterological Procedures, Urological Procedures, Others), Capacity (20ml Inflation Devices, 25ml Inflation Devices, 30ml Inflation Devices, 60ml Inflation Devices), Function (Fluid Delivery, Stent Deployment), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Interventional Laboratories), Distribution Channel (direct, retail), Country (China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The treatment with the intraaortic balloon pump (IABP) is the most usual method of mechanical support for the heart arrest. Rising of diastolic pressure at the time of balloon inflation leads to the presystolic deflation and the coronary circulation of the balloon which lowers the resistance to systolic output. The first clinical application of a successful treatment with intraaortic balloon pump was reported in 1967. Intra-aortic balloon pumping was advocated successfully in a 45 year old female.
Inflation devices are used for various surgical procedures which include intervention radiology, intervention cardiology, and peripheral vascular surgical procedures such as angioplasty, angiography, thrombosis, and embolization. Inflation devices available in the market can be used for different pressures and different capacities.
Asia-Pacific inflation device market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Inflation Device Market
Asia-Pacific inflation device market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of types, capacity, application, function, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of types, the market is segmented into analogue inflation devices and digital inflation devices
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into 20ml inflation devices, 25ml inflation devices, 30ml inflation devices and 60ml inflation devices
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular procedures, interventional radiology, urological procedures, gastroenterological procedures and others
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into stent deployment and fluid delivery
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, interventional laboratories and clinics
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Inflation Device Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Medtronic, Teleflex Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Advanced Lifesciences PVT. LTD., Acclarent, Inc., Accura, SMT, Elite Medtek (Jiangsu) Co. Ltd, Atrion Corporation, US Endovascular, Smiths Group plc, Nucryo Vascular LLC, Spectrum Medtech Pvt. Ltd, Beijing Demax Medical Technology Co.,Ltd, Cook, Medorah Meditek Pvt. Ltd., Perouse Medical, among others.
- In December 2017, BD acquired C. R. Bard, Inc. company which is engaged in health care industry. The acquisition created a pioneer leader in the treatment and procedures for patients and for health care providers respectively. This acquisition definitely creates the global healthcare leader.
- In November 2015, Olympus Corporation launched EZDilate multi-stage endoscopic balloon dilator for improvement in control and precision in endoscopic balloon dilation procedures. With this launch of EZDilate product, the company allows full product portfolio of the relevant device offerings for gastroenterologists.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Inflation Device Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Doctors, Healthcare Professionals, Researchers, Distributors, and Industrialists
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.