Asia-Pacific Intraoperative Imaging Market By Product (Mobile C-Arms Systems, Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Intraoperative Ultrasound Systems, Intraoperative Computed Tomography), Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology Surgery, ENT Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Intraoperative Imaging Market
Asia-Pacific intraoperative imaging market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to the rising acceptance of minimally invasive surgeries and image-guided operation surgeries.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Intraoperative Imaging Market
Intraoperative imaging is the setup of the operating room that enables surgeons to picture the person using an MRI scanner while the person is undergoing surgery, in particular brain surgery. This reduces the danger of having injury to critical components of the brain. Intraoperative imaging makes it possible to locate deep-seated tumors, in the brain, and to monitor procedures where a catheter or applicator is placed and essential buildings should not be damaged.
- Growing geriatric population and resulting increase in the incidence of chronic disease, drives the market growth
- Increasing tolerance for minimally invasive surgery, drives the market growth
- Necessity of advanced imaging for orthopedic or neurological surgery, drives the market growth
- Increasing demand for advanced imaging technology, drives the growth of market
- High cost of intraoperative imaging devices, impacts the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory guidelines by government, is hampering the growth of the market
- Product recall, is another restraint which impacts the growth of market
- Increasing patient safety issues and various regulatory procedures, can impede the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Intraoperative Imaging Market
- Mobile C-Arms Systems
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Intraoperative Ultrasound Systems
- Intraoperative Computed Tomography
- Orthopedic surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Oncology surgery
- ENT surgery
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Siemens announced an exclusive partnership with Imris, one of the major companies in the field of intraoperative imaging. After this partnership, the company could be able to use and sell Siemens MRI, computed tomography and angiography devices.
- In October 2016, IMRIS the global leader in intraoperative imaging has reported that the organization has received regulatory certificates from the Japanese Compliance Certification Body for IMRIS Surgical Theater iMRI 3T Skyra devices and the IMRIS Surgical Theater iMRI Aera 1.5 T facilitating the sales and marketing of these systems in Japan, which will further increase the market size of the company.
Asia-Pacific intraoperative imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intraoperative imaging market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific intraoperative imaging market are Medtronic, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, Brainlab AG, Shimadzu Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, IMRIS, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co., NeuroLogica Corp., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, ESAOTE SPA, Medistim, Hitachi, Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Intraoperative Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific intraoperative imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)