Asia-Pacific Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market, By Product (Reagents and Kits, Analyzers, Consumables), Cancer Type (Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Skin Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Blood Cancer, Others), Age Group (Adult, Paediatric), Application (Disease Diagnostics, Predictive, Drug Discovery and Development Therapeutic Approach/ Prognostics, Development of Molecular Diagnostics, Research and Development, Personalised Medicine, Others), End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Pharma & Biotech Companies, Oncology Speciality Clinics, Academic & Cancer Research Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Third Party Distributor), Country (China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2028
The kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach 358.26 million by 2028. Increasing prevalence of SARS CoV-2, increasing approval of diagnostics tests is the major driver which is propelling the market in the forecast period.
The RAS proteins, originally belonged to the oncogenic products of Harvey and Kirsten rat sarcoma viruses. Three homologous genes code the mammalian RAS proteins. The proto-oncogene for Harvey Ras virus (H-ras), the proto-oncogene for Kirsten Ras virus (K-Ras) and neural Ras (N-ras). These three forms of RAS genes are found in diverse mammalian human specimens. An additional transforming gene was found in the human neuroblastoma and Fibrosarcoma cell lines, which were later identified as a third functional member of the RAS gene family.
However, the factors such as side effects associated with treatments, unmet needs, product recalls, and advancement of laboratory requirement for testing high cost of diagnosis are hampering the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market. On the other hand, the upcoming targeted treatments and rising partnerships and collaborations among the market players increased funding for cancer research acts as an opportunity for the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market. The lack of skilled expertise and the stringent government regulations for Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) drugs development are the challenges faced by the market.
This Kristen Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the product, cancer type, age group, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is segmented into analyzers, reagents and kits, consumables. In 2021 the reagents and kits segment is dominating Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market due to the rise in Kirsten sarcoma cases, ease of convenience results obtained in less time, rise in cancer patient population, and the increased necessity of rapid diagnostic issues are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of cancer type, the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is segmented into breast cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer, blood cancer, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer and others. In 2021 the lung cancer segment is dominating Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market due to the increased prevalence of lung cancer, rise in smokers' count, unhealthy lifestyle, availability of diagnostic instruments are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of age group, the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is segmented into pediatric and adult. In 2021, the adult segment is dominating Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market due to increased female patients suffering from breast cancer of Asia-Pacific region, rise of smokers and patients suffering from adenocarcinoma is predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of application, the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is segmented into development of molecular diagnostics, disease diagnostics, drug discovery and development, personalised medicine, predictive, research and development, therapeutic approach/ prognostics and others. In 2021, the disease diagnostics segment is expected to dominate Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market due to the rise in KRAS cases, increased demand for in-vitro and companion diagnostics, which are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of end user, the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is segmented into academic & cancer research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, oncology speciality clinics, pharma & biotech companies and others. In 2021, diagnostic laboratories are expected to dominate the market due to the presence of multiple treatment and research facilities for cancer treatment, health remuneration policies, timely diagnosis, and treatment results are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market is segmented into direct tenders, retail sales, and third party distributor. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market due to the rise of suppliers in the market.
The Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market is analysed and market size information is provided by product, cancer type, age group, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market report are the China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate the market due to the rising investments in development of swabs testing kits. Japan is dominating the market due to the increased investment in R&D and Penetration of Novel Products. India is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of major companies foraying into the market such as, Thermofisher Scientific Inc., Biocartis that are investing in developing test kits that favor results with high accuracy and minimum turnaround time. However, France is dominating due to increased investment in R&D and penetration of novel products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Higher Risk of KRAS Mutation in Specific Population and Collaboration Between Pharma & Diagnostics Companies in Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market
Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with detection kits sales, impact of advancement in the KRAS detection kits and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market Share Analysis
Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Asia-Pacific Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market are Abbott, Agilent Technologies, Inc., QIAGEN, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck KGaA, EntroGen, Inc., ViennaLab Diagnostics GmbH, Sysmex Inostics, DiaCarta, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina, Inc., Amoy Diagnostics Co., Ltd., Agena Bioscience, Inc., Proteintech Group, Inc., Biocartis, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.Many product launch and acquisitions are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market.
- In January2021, Merck KGaA announced that they had acquired AmpTec, a leading Hamburg, Germany-based company that will increase its capabilities to rRNA manufacturing and deliver it to the customers for diagnostic and vaccine production and will add up the company’s revenue from the diagnostic segment.
- In January 2020, QIAGEN and Amgen Inc. announced a strategic collaboration to develop blood- and tissue-based companion diagnostics (CDx), respectively, for investigational cancer treatment AMG 510(Sotoranib). AMG 510 is the first KRASG12C inhibitor to advance to the clinic to investigate the treatment of multiple tumor types. This development will increase the demand and will help to diagnose various kind of cancer.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Kirsten rat sarcoma (KRAS) Market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) market.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Kirsten Rat Sarcoma (KRAS) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.