Asia-Pacific Lentiviral Vector Market, By Component (Lentiviral Promoter, Lentiviral Fusion Tags, Lentiviral Packaging Systems, Other), Type (Product, Services), Generation (4th-Generation, 3rd-Generation, 2nd-Generation, 1st-Generation), Workflow (Upstream Processing, Downstream Processing), Delivery Method (In Vivo, Ex Vivo), Disease Indication (Cancer, Genetic Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Veterinary Disease, Other), Application (Gene Therapy, Vaccinology), End User (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), Academic/ Research Institutes), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Lentiviral Vector Market
The lentiviral vector market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 207.37 million by 2028. Growing demand for lentiviral vector and rise in infectious disease; are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Lentiviral vectors (LV) are efficient vehicles for gene transfer in mammalian cells due to their capacity to stably express a gene of interest in non-dividing and dividing cells. Lentiviruses are human and animal pathogens that are known to have long incubation periods and persistent infection. The time between the initial infection and the appearance of the first symptoms can reach several months or years.
Molecular biologists frequently use viral vectors to deliver genetic material into cells. This procedure can be carried out in vivo (inside a living organism) or in cell culture (in vitro). Viruses have developed specialized molecular mechanisms to transport their genomes efficiently inside the cells they infect.
Growing geriatric population and demand for vaccine developments during this Covid-19 emergence effectively help the growth of the Lentiviral Vector market. However, the lack of scalability and limitations of downstream purification of lentiviral vectors may hamper the future growth of a Lentiviral Vector market. The strategic initiatives by major market players and rise in funding for genomics act as opportunity for the growth of Asia-Pacific Lentiviral Vector market. The stringent regulatory policies and side effects associated with lentiviral vector products act as challenge for future market growth.
The lentiviral vector market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Lentiviral Vector Market Scope and Market Size
The lentiviral vector market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on the component, type, generation, workflow, delivery method, disease indication, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into lentiviral promoter, lentiviral fusion tags, lentivirus packaging systems and other. In 2021, lentivirus packaging systems segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to rising research advancements in China, and Japan and other countries in the Asia-Pacific.
- On the basis of type, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into product and services. In 2021, product segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to high geriatric population.
- On the basis of generation, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into 4th-generation, 3rd-generation, 2nd-generation and 1st-generation. In 2021, 4th-generation segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to its less side effects associated with gene therapy applications.
- On the basis of workflow, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into upstream processing and downstream processing. In 2021, upstream processing segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to rising skilled workforces in research institutes and pharma companies.
- On the basis of delivery method, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into in vivo and ex vivo. In 2021, in vivo segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to rising development in clinical trials for viral vectors.
- On the basis of disease indication, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into cancer, genetic disorders, infectious diseases, veterinary disease and other. In 2021, cancer segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to high population and prevalence of cancer cases.
- On the basis of application, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into gene therapy and vaccinology. In 2021, gene therapy segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to wide spread medical tourism in Asian countries.
- On the basis of end user, the lentiviral vector market is segmented into biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) and academic/ research institutes. In 2021, academic/ research institutes segment is expected to dominate the lentiviral vector market due to rising government fund for research and development procedures.
Lentiviral Vector Market Country Level Analysis
The lentiviral vector market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, component, type, generation, workflow, delivery method, disease indication, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the lentiviral vector market report in this region are China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Products segment is dominating in China which is leading in the Asia-Pacific region due to high geriatric population and high vaccine production.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Lentiviral Vector Market
Lentiviral vector market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth. Moreover, it provides detail data regarding growth in lentiviral vector sales, partnership, acquisition, distribution agreement among the market players of Asia-Pacific region. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Lentiviral Vector Market Share Analysis
Lentiviral vector market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to lentiviral vector market.
The major companies which are dealing in the lentiviral vector are Merck KGaA, FinVector Oy, Oxford Biomedica, Sirion-Biotech GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Applied Biological Materials Inc., Creative Biolabs, Batavia Biosciences B.V., Waisman Biomanufacturing, Cytiva (A Subsidiary of Danaher), bluebird bio, Inc., System Biosciences, LLC, COBRA BIOLOGICS, Takara Bio Inc., OriGene Technologies, Inc., Sino Biological, Inc., Cell Biolabs, Inc., Lonza, GENEMEDI and FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (A Subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation) among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the lentiviral vector market.
- In February 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it had won six awards in the annual CMO Leadership Awards. The awards presented by Life Science Leader and Outsourced Pharma, recognize top contract manufacturing partners as evaluated by biopharma and biotech companies. It is estimated that this recognition is anticipated to strengthen its footprints globally and lead to an upsurge in its growth in the coming years.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the lentiviral vector market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Lentiviral Vector Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.