Asia-Pacific Lipid POCT Market, By Type (Instruments, Consumables and Kits), Application (Hyperlipidemia, Hypertriglyceridemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Familial hypercholesterolemia, Tangier Disease, Others), Mode (Prescription-Based Testing, OTC-Based Testing), Brand (Roche Reflotron, Roche Cobas B 101, Alere Cholestech LDX, Alere Afinion, Samsung Labgeo, PTS Cardiochek, Others), Platform (Lateral Flow Assays (Immunochromatography Tests), Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays, Dipsticks, Microfluidics), End User (Hospitals, Professional Diagnostic Centers, Home Care, Research Laboratories, Other End Users), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The lipid POCT market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 222.28 million by 2028. The rise in the number of chronic infections has led to people opting for point-of-care kits and products for testing and therefore this will drive the growth of the lipid POCT market.
POCT is characterized as testing which can be done close to the patient where a medical decision can be made immediately including the results and monitoring. Lipid POCT is also called with-patient testing of lipid and allows physicians to accurately measure real-time, lab-quality diagnostic results within less than minutes as compared to hours.
The new biotechnological advancements have been creating immense boosting factors and drive the growth of the lipid POCT market. The high cost of products can hamper the growth of the lipid POCT market. The rising healthcare expenditure is expected to act as an opportunity for the growth of the lipid POCT market. The lack of alignment with test results obtained from laboratories is creating an immense challenge for the lipid POCT market.
The lipid POCT market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the lipid POCT market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The lipid POCT market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on the type, application, mode, brand, platform, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the lipid POCT market is segmented into instruments, consumables and kits. In 2021, the instruments segment in the lipid POCT market is expected to grow due to changing lifestyles and increasing chronic diseases and a lack of awareness of over-the-counter POCT devices.
- On the basis of application, the lipid POCT market is segmented into hyperlipidemia, hypertriglyceridemia, hyperlipoproteinemia, tangier disease, familial hypercholesterolemia and others. In 2021, the hyperlipidemia segment in the lipid POCT market is expected to dominate because of the rising geriatric population and unhealthy lifestyle.
- On the basis of mode, the lipid POCT market is segmented into OTC-based testing and prescription-based testing. In 2021, the prescription-based test segment in the lipid POCT market is expected to dominate because of high preference of point of care lipid testing been recommended for lipid profiling in hospitals and skilled laboratory professionals.
- On the basis of brand, the lipid POCT market is segmented into roche reflotron, roche cobas B 101, alere cholestech LDX, alere afinion, samsung labgeo, PTS cardiochek and others. In 2021, the roche reflectron segment is expected to dominate in lipid POCT market due to their advanced technology over point of care devices.
- On the basis of platform, the lipid POCT market is segmented into lateral flow assays (immunochromatography tests), dipsticks, microfluidics, molecular diagnostics and immunoassays. In 2021, the lateral flow assays (immunochromatography tests) segment in the lipid POCT market is expected to grow due to advanced technologies and inventions.
- On the basis of end user, the lipid POCT market is segmented into hospitals, professional diagnostic centers, home care, research laboratories and other end users. In 2021, the hospitals segment in the lipid POCT market is expected to grow due to growing patient emphasis on diagnosis operations.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the lipid POCT market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment in the lipid POCT market is expected to grow due to the increased demand for advanced technologies and testing requirements in medical care for operations and diagnosis.
Asia-Pacific Lipid POCT Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific lipid POCT market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, application, mode, brand, platform, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific lipid POCT market report are the Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is going to dominate in the Asia-Pacific lipid POCT market because of the increasing diagnosis rate and awareness about the cardiovascular disease.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufacturers is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Lipid POCT Market
The lipid POCT market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with lipid POCT market sales, impact of advancement in the lipid POCT market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the lipid POCT market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Lipid POCT Market Share Analysis
The lipid POCT market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific lipid POCT market.
The major companies covered in the Asia-Pacific lipid POCT market report are Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., SD Biosensor, INC., PTS Diagnostics, Trinity Biotech, AMD SOLUTIONS, Siemens Healthcare GmbH (a subsidiary of Siemens), TASCOM, General Life Biotechnology Co., Ltd., MICO BIOMED, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., A. Menarini Diagnostics s.r.l, Nova Biomedical, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, SKYLA CORPORATION among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the lipid POCT market.
- In November 2020, SD Biosensor, INC. announced its partnership with DKSH Korea to develop pharmacy blood sugar business. This will help the company to diversify its market in coming years.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the lipid POCT market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for lipid POCT market.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Lipid POCT Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.