Asia-Pacific Liposuction Devices Market By Product Type (Portable Liposuction Surgery Devices, Stand-alone Liposuction Surgery Devices), Technology (Suction-Assisted Liposuction, Power-Assisted Liposuction, Water Jet Assisted Liposuction Devices, Twin Cannula-Assisted Liposuction, Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction Devices, Tumescent Liposuction, Aspirator Devices, Laser Assisted Liposuction Devices, Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Devices, External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Cosmetic Surgical Centers, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Liposuction Devices Market
Asia-Pacific liposuction devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to growing awareness about liposuction along with increasing obese population.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Liposuction Devices Market
Liposuction, subsequently known as lipoplasty, involves corrective surgery which thins and reshapes individual parts of the body by eliminating accumulation of fat stores, optimizing body shapes and volume. This surgery removes fat from different imaginable sections such as knees, hips and back, midriff and belly, ears, button and collar, upper and back of legs, internal leg, stomach, calves and back. The fat is extracted through a hollow instrument called a cannula that is injected under the body. Liposuction is routinely paired with and conducted by other plastic surgery procedures such as facelift, abdominoplasty and breast reduction. It can change the structure of the body and permanently remove fat cells.
- Growing obese population, is driving the growth of market
- Increased awareness of beauty with increased number of trained and qualified cosmetic surgeons, drives the market growth
- Rising use of procedures for liposuction, drives the market growth
- Rising technological advances in liposuction devices, drive the growth of market
- Lack of proper compensation policies, hampering the growth of market
- Rare complication of kidney and heart problems, hindering the market growth
- Minor complications related to the procedure, such as inflammation, dizziness, internal bleeding, are some restraints of the market growth
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Liposuction Devices Market
By Product Type
- Portable Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Stand-alone Liposuction Surgery Devices
- Suction-Assisted Liposuction
- Power-Assisted Liposuction
- Water Jet Assisted Liposuction Devices
- Twin Cannula-Assisted Liposuction
- Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction Devices
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Aspirator Devices
- Laser Assisted Liposuction Devices
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Devices
- External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction
By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cosmetic Surgical Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2020, Medical Beauty and Plastic Surgery Devices Show will take place at the Shanghai World Expo and Convention Center from 09th July 2020 9:00 a.m. to 11th July 2020 6:00 p.m. Health Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Devices Show showcasing tools and devices for health plastic surgery, treadmills, slimming appliances, pressure belt training, ultrasound and others. This expo will increase awareness among the people in Asia-Pacific which helps in increasing market size of the company.
- In September 2019, World Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference (2019WCDC) will be organized in Singapore on the theme 'Discovering the Chemistry of Aesthetics and Skin Care' from 10 to 11 September 2019. The International Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference are directed at the international community in beauty, cosmetics and dermatology, as well as other healthcare professionals interested with multidisciplinary skin care. This conference will increase awareness among peoples which further help to increase sales & revenue of the company.
- In September 2017, Silk'n Lipo launched the World's first, proven, affordable, At-Home Device to target stubborn body fat without any exercise or diet needed. Silk'n Lipo helps users lose fat by hitting places that are so normal that they have their own lingo — the mom's tummy, the muffin top, the love handles, and the garbage in the car. Silk'n Lipo is suited to anyone's routine, taking only 15 minutes a day. The solution comes with a convenient, hand-held tool that can help shape and secure problem spots. With the launch of this product the company will extend its product portfolio which helps to gain sales and grow revenue of the company.
Asia-Pacific liposuction devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liposuction devices market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific liposuction devices market are ALLERGAN, INMODE, Sciton, Inc., Cutera, Cynosure Inc., Nikon India Pvt Ltd, Olympus Corporation, hcbeautytech Co., Ltd., Candela Corp., BTL, VCA Laser Technology Inc., Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd., Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Liposuction Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific liposuction devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)