Asia-Pacific Mammography Devices Market By Product (Film Screen, Digital, 3D, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems, Others), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer-Aided Detection (CAD), Digital Mammography), Application (Oncology, Diagnostics, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Mammography Devices Market
Asia-Pacific mammography devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to growing incidences of breast cancer and growing technological advances in breast scanning methods.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Mammography Devices Market
Mammography is a specific medical imagery that utilizes a low-dose x-ray scheme to look inside the breasts. The mammography examination, which is called a mammogram, helps in the premature identification and treatment of heart disease in females. An x-ray (radiograph) is a non-invasive medical exam that enables doctor’s diagnoses and manages medical circumstances. Imaging with x-rays includes the exposure of a portion of the skin to a tiny amount of ionizing radiation to generate images of the inside of the womb. X-rays are the earliest and most commonly used type of medical imaging.
- Growing incidences of breast cancer is driving the growth of the market
- Aging inhabitants is quickly growing and is propelling the growth of the market
- Consciousness of premature breast cancer screening is contributing to the growth of the market
- Government financing for carcinoma therapy is boosting the growth of the market
- Growing technological advances in breast scanning methods fueling the growth of the market
- Strengthening regulations for authorization of interventions is hampering the growth of the market
- Mammography-related side effects is hindering the growth of the market
- High investment in the installation of breast implant technologies is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Mammography Devices Market
- Film Screen
- Analog Systems
- Biopsy Systems
- Breast Tomosynthesis
- Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Digital Mammography
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Royal Philips and Hologic announced a worldwide partnership agreement to provide embedded alternatives for healthcare practitioners, including diagnostic imaging, sophisticated information technology and facilities for women's testing, surgery and therapy worldwide. The partnership incorporates Hologic's innovative mammography technologies and Philips major portfolio of CT, ultrasound, MRI and X-ray systems, sophisticated computing and a wide variety of facilities, including servicing, upgrades, coaching and the operational performance management facilities.
- In March 2016, The Hologic Corporation, which was successful in the production and distribution of 5 breast imaging machinery products, including Selenia Dimensions Digital Mammography System Selenia Dimensions, produced by Hologic in the United States, is displaying for the first moment at the International Medical Image Exhibition (ITEM2016) in Pacifico Yokohama on the 16th and 17th. Ho logic Japan has 3D mammography TM to offer technology to more Japanese women and will proceed to reinforce its national marketing operations.
Asia-Pacific mammography devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of foot and ankle devices for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific mammography devices market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Hologic, Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Metaltronica S.p.A., Koninklijke Philips N.V., CMR Naviscan., Carestream Health., PLANMED OY, Analogic Corporation., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Shimadzu Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., CR wandong MEDI-FUTURE, Inc., GMM, Sectra AB, Konica Minolta Business Solutions ESAOTE SPA EIZO Corporation. www.benetecmed.com, aycan Medical Systems, LLC Barco., among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Mammography Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific mammography devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)