Asia-Pacific Medical Carts Market, By Product (Mobile Computing Carts, Medical Storage Columns, Cabinets and Accessories, Medication Carts, Wall-Mounted Workstations and Other), Type (Computer Medical Cart, Emergency Cart, Procedure Cart, Anesthesia Cart, Medical Laboratory Utility Cart, and Others), Application (Medical, Medical Imaging, Laboratory, and Others), Material Type (Plastic, Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal and Others), Payload (50 kg, 65 kg, 80 kg, 150 kg, 180 kg and Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Trauma Centers, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors and Others), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Asia-Pacific medical carts market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.2% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 400.96 million by 2029. Increasing hospital admissions and improved facilities may drive the Asia-Pacific medical carts market growth.
Medical carts are light weighted mobile carts that are used in the medical facility for various applications. They are widely used for storing and transporting medications, emergency equipment, and medical supplies. Medication carts are typically rectangular or square units with swivel caster wheels and specific compartments for holding numerous medical supplies. They are made to be convenient for nurses, doctors, and healthcare professionals to constantly administer the medication routine of patients during their stay in the hospital. Their frame is mostly made of stainless steel or steel alloy. Crash carts are positioned throughout hospitals, enabling access to any time of emergency. Each cart drawer is properly labeled for healthcare personnel to find the equipment easily during a hurry. Some other medical carts include anesthesia carts, medical utility carts, procedure carts, and wall-mounted carts.
The improved healthcare facilities, infrastructure, and increased EMR electronic medical record rates at hospitals may drive the Asia-Pacific medical carts market. The other factors anticipated to propel the market's growth include the rising cases of musculoskeletal injuries and surgeries. However, the factors such as the high cost of product customized medical carts and lack of skilled professionals may hamper the growth of the Asia-Pacific medical carts market. On the other hand, the rising healthcare expenditure and emerging countries with developed hospitals may create opportunities for the market's growth. The stringent rules and regulations are expected to challenge the Asia-Pacific medical carts market.
The Asia-Pacific medical carts market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Asia-Pacific medical carts market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented based on product, type, application, material type, payload, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into mobile computing carts, medical storage columns, cabinets and accessories, medication carts, wall-mounted workstations, and others. In 2022, the mobile computing carts segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market due to the latest advancement in computerized carts.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into emergency cart, procedure cart, computer medical cart, medical laboratory utility cart, anesthesia cart, and others. In 2022, the computer medical cart segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market due to various new product launches initiated by market players.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into medical, medical imaging, laboratory and others. In 2022, the medical segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market due to the rise in surgical cases and the requirement for carts for rapid equipment accessibilities.
- On the basis of material type, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into metal, plastic, wood, stainless steel, and others. In 2022, the plastic segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market as they are weighed less comparing other materials and are easy to move.
- On the basis of payload, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into 50kg, 65kg, 80 kg, 150 kg, 180 kg, and others. In 2022, the 80 kg segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market as medical professionals widely prefer them.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, trauma centers, and others. In 2022, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market due to increasing hospital admissions.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific medical carts market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributors, and others. In 2022, third party distributors segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical carts market due to the rising online website with multiply third party sellers for medical carts supply.
Asia-Pacific Medical Carts Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific medical carts market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, product, type, application, material type, payload, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific medical carts market report are China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The computer medical cart segment in China of the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of increasing surgical cases and hospital admissions. The computer medical cart segment in Japan is expected to dominate the market owing to increasing hospital infrastructure implementation. India is third in dominating the growth of the Asia-Pacific market, and the computer medical cart segment is expected to dominate in this country due to the presence of the highest number of market players.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Medical Carts Treatment is Boosting the Market Growth of Asia-Pacific Medical Carts Market
Asia-Pacific medical carts market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players' strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Medical Carts Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific medical carts market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the Asia-Pacific medical carts market.
Some of the major companies dealing in the Asia-Pacific medical carts market are ITD GmbH, Capsa Healthcare, Omnicell Inc., Humanscale, Midmark Corporation, Advantech Co., Ltd., Ergotron, Inc., Jegna (Xiamen) Info&Tech Co., Ltd, Herman Miller, Inc., Zhangjiagang Bestran Technology Co., Ltd., BAILIDA MEDICA, BiHealthcare (Zhangjiagang Braun Industry Co., Ltd.), HI-LIFE TECHNOLOGY, Medical Master Co., Ltd., Hua Shuo Plastic Co., Ltd., JOSON-CARE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD., Chang Gung Medical Technology Co., Ltd. and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which accelerates the Asia-Pacific medical carts market.
- In October 2020, the BAILIDA MEDICAL announced on their website that they participated in China International Medicinal Equipment Fair (CMEF) conducted at Shanghai, National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC). The company showcases its various products gaining the attention of customers from various countries
- In January 2020, Chang Gung Medical Technology Co., Ltd. Announced that the company participated in Arab Health 2020 conducted at the International Convention & Exhibition Center of Dubai, UAE. The company showcased their latest products to attended customers, thereby strengthening their position in the market
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the medical carts market, which also benefits the organization's profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Medical Carts Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.