Asia-Pacific Medical Device Reprocessing Market, By Type (Enzymatic, Non-Enzymatic Detergent), Product & Service (Reprocessing Support & Services, Reprocessed Medical Devices), Process (Presoak, Manual Cleaning, Automatic Cleaning, Disinfection), Devices Type (Critical Devices, Semi-Critical Devices, Non-Critical Devices), Application (Devices, Accessories), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Diagnostic Centers, Manufacturers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Medical Device Reprocessing Market
The medical device reprocessing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 17.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,947.53 million by 2028. Increase in medical waste and infections are to be key drivers of the market for Asia-Pacific medical device reprocessing market.
A medical device is any device intended to be used for medical purposes. The difference between medical devices from an everyday device is its intended use. Medical device helps in diagnosis, treating and improving the health of the patients. Reprocessing is relating to the treatment of materials in order to make them reusable. Reprocessing is regarded as the cleaning, disinfecting, sterilizing, reconditioning, repairing and refurbishing of medical devices.
The demand for the medical device reprocessing market has been increased in both developed as well as in developing countries with the increasing development in reprocessed devices and services and government initiatives to reduce medical devices. The medical device reprocessing market is growing due to the pressure to save expenditure with the rise in crisis and increasing adaptation of medical devices reprocessing. The market will grow in the forecasted period due to the exploration of emerging markets, a strategic initiative to promote a medical device reprocessing system and increasing automated pharmaceutical workflow.
The medical device reprocessing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the medical device reprocessing market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Medical Device Reprocessing Market Scope and Market Size
The medical device reprocessing market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the type, product & service, process, devices type, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the medical device reprocessing market is segmented into enzymatic and non-enzymatic detergent. In 2021, the enzymatic segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific medical device reprocessing market due minimal side effects and work as original medical device.
- On the basis of product & services, the medical device reprocessing market is segmented into reprocessing support and services and reprocessed medical devices. In 2021, the reprocessed medical devices segment is expected to dominate the medical device reprocessing market as these reprocessed medical devices help in minimise the medical waste and saves healthcare’s expenditure.
- On the basis of process, the medical device reprocessing market is segmented into presoak, manual cleaning, automatic cleaning and disinfection. In 2021, the automatic cleaning segment is expected to dominate the medical device reprocessing market as these does not require lot of labour which reduces the costs.
- On the basis of devices type, the medical device reprocessing market is segmented into critical devices, semi-critical devices and non-critical devices. In 2021, the semi-critical segment is expected to dominate the medical device reprocessing market due to the rise critical devices use in the healthcare sector.
- On the basis of application, the medical device reprocessing market is segmented into devices and accessories. In 2021, the devices segment is expected to dominate the medical device reprocessing market as these help in reduce the hospital acquired infections.
- On the basis of end user, the medical device reprocessing market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, diagnostic centers, manufacturers, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the medical device reprocessing market due to the increase in the demand of reprocessed medical device in hospitals.
Medical Device Reprocessing Market Country Level Analysis
The medical device reprocessing market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, product & service, process, devices type, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the medical device reprocessing market report are the Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period as in the Asia-Pacific’s Countries demand for medical device reprocessing product is increasing very rapidly with the urbanization and laboratory automation. Japan is expected to dominate in the market in the Asia-Pacific market. China is one of the leading countries to inculcate medical device reprocessing market.
Japan is expected to dominate in the Asia-Pacific medical device reprocessing market due to high demand for medical device reprocessing product with the urbanization and laboratory automation.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Medical Device Reprocessing Market
Medical device reprocessing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical device reprocessing product sales, impact of advancement in the medical device reprocessing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the medical device reprocessing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Medical Device Reprocessing Market Share Analysis
Medical device reprocessing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to medical device reprocessing market.
The major companies providing medical device reprocessing are Stryker, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., 3M, Cantel Medical, Olympus Corporation, STERIS, Medline Industries, Inc., Medtronic, EverX, Vanguard AG, Avante Health Solutions, SteriPro, Getinge AB, SureTek Medical, SOMA TECH INTL, NEScientific, Inc., Cardinal Health, Renu Medical (a subsidiary of Arjo), and INNOVATIVE HEALTH among others among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the medical device reprocessing market.
- In January 2021, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. announced that DePuy Synthes received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution designed ATTUNE Total Knee System and its cleared indications for use. It will increase their sales in the present and future with growing demand in the market
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the medical device reprocessing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for medical device reprocessing market
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Medical Device Reprocessing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.