Asia-Pacific Meditation Market, By Product (Apps, Websites, Books, Online Courses, Yoga Centers, Meditation Programs and Workshops), Meditation Type (Progressive Relaxation/Body Scan Meditation, Mindfulness Meditation, Breath Awareness Meditation, Spiritual Meditation/ Transcendental Meditation, Zen Meditation, Kundalini Yoga, and Metta Meditation), Indication (Mental Condition and Physical Condition), Type (Open Monitoring, Focused Attention and Self-Transcending Meditation), Age Groups (Adults and Children) ,Usage (Individual and Group), Information Source (Internet and Books/Newspaper/Articles), End Use (Home Setting, Meditation Centers and Corporates/Schools/Colleges), Country (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Meditation Market
Asia-Pacific meditation market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Asia-Pacific meditation market is growing with a CAGR of 20.0% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 11,166.59 million by 2029 from USD 2,597.67 million in 2021. Rising healthcare expenditure and escalation in innovation and technologies are major drivers which are expected to the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Meditation can be defined as a set of techniques that are intended to encourage a heightened state of awareness, focused attention and relieve stress. Meditation is also a consciousness- changing technique that has been shown to have a wide number of benefits on psychological well-being.
Meditation is a mind and body practice that has a long history of use for increasing calmness and physical relaxation, improving psychological balance, coping with illness, and enhancing overall health and well-being. Many studies have been conducted to look at how meditation may be helpful for a variety of conditions, such as high blood pressure, certain psychological disorders, and pain. A number of studies also have helped researchers learn how meditation might work and how it affects the brain.
Guided meditations are an excellent tool for beginners, as they provide a focal point and gentle instruction to help you connect and let go of self-judgment.
A growing number of people are affected with by the mental disorders which demand highly effective and advanced treatment to reduce the number of patients affected with mental disorders. The healthcare systems need highly effective apps and programs to alleviate the mental conditions of patients. Therefore, the major market players are highly focusing on app launches and product approvals. The increase research & development investment for innovative apps development and growing awareness about meditation in people have accelerated the need for meditation apps. The rising prevalence of mental disorders along with surging volume of mental disorders is also propelling the growth of the market
Availability of alternative medicines is anticipated to hinder market growth in the projected period. Soaring number of apps service manufacturers is an opportunity for this market and is expected to impel the market growth. Difficulty in adopting meditation is a challenge for this market.
The Asia-Pacific meditation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Meditation Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented on the basis of product, meditation type, indication, type, age group, usage, information source and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into apps, websites, books, online courses, yoga centers, meditation programs, workshops. In 2022, apps, websites, books, segment is expected to dominate the market due to availability of various books and websites in the region.
- On the basis of meditation type, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into progressive relaxation/body scan meditation, mindfulness meditation, breath awareness meditation, spiritual meditation/ transcendental meditation, zen meditation, kundalini yoga, metta meditation. In 2022, progressive relaxation/body scan meditation segment is expected to dominate the market as growing number of people are adapting to meditation practices.
- On the basis of indication, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into mental condition (stress/ anxiety disorders/mood disorders/depression) physical condition (pain/insomnia/asthma/substance abuse/pregnancy). In 2022, mental condition (stress/ anxiety disorders/mood disorders/depression) segment is expected to dominate owing to changing lifestyles that leads to stress and anxiety.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into open monitoring, focused attention, self-transcending meditation In 2022, open monitoring segment is expected to dominate as it reduces intentional focused attention and increases detachment from autobiographical memory.
- On the basis of age group, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into adult and children. In 2022, adult segment is expected to dominate the market because relatively adults are gravitating more towards meditation practices as it provides a sense of calm, peace, and balance that can benefit both emotional well-being and the overall health.
- On the basis of usage, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into individual and group. In 2022, individual segment expected to dominate the market because it allows flexibility for one meditation sessions and during COVID-19 pandemic it proves to be a boom.
- On the basis of information source, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into internet and books/newspaper/articles. In 2022, internet segment is expected to dominate the market owing to presence of abundance of information for one and all.
- On the basis of end use, the Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented into home setting, meditation centers, corporates/schools/colleges. In 2022, home setting segment is expected to dominate the market because of unmatched comfort of home and surging pool of mental disorders patients.
Asia-Pacific Meditation Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific meditation market is segmented on the basis of product, meditation type, indication, type, age group, usage, information source and end use.
Countries covered in the Asia-Pacific meditation market report are China, India, Japan, Australia South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific. The China in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of the high prevalence of mental disorders and flourishing yoga centers and meditation programs.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Prevalence of Mental Disorders and Escalation in Innovations and Technologies in the Global Meditation Market Are Creating New Opportunities for Players
The meditation market by product segment in the China is expected to grow at the highest rate and it is dominating the Asia-Pacific region in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of rising innovation and technologies.
The Asia-Pacific meditation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with the Asia-Pacific meditation market sales, impact of advancement in the Asia-Pacific meditation market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Asia-Pacific meditation market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Meditation Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific meditation market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific meditation market.
Major players covered in the report are Smiling Mind, Inner Explorer Inc., Committee for Children, Stop, Breathe & Think PBC, Simple Habit, Inc., Calm, Headspace Inc., Inscape, Insight Network Inc., Waking Up, LLC, FeelVeryBien, s.a.s., MEDITOPIA, BetterMe, Aura Health, Sanity & Self, TEN PERCENT HAPPIER, Inward Inc, Portal Labs Ltd., MOBIO INTERACTIVE, and MindfulnessEverywhere among others domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are further accelerating the Asia-Pacific meditation market.
- In May 2021, MOBIO INTERACTIVE announced that they developed personalised mental health therapy for people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has detrimentally impacted mental health worldwide, causing increased stress, anxiety, and depression. This therapy tremendously helped people during the pandemic and thereby generating more revenue for the company
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Meditation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.