Asia Pacific Orthodontic Supplies Market By Product (Fixed Braces, Removable Braces, Adhesives, Accessories), By Patient (Children and Teenagers, Adults), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Orthodontic Supplies Market
Asia-Pacific orthodontic supplies market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.55% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging awareness among the availability of orthodontic treatments is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Orthodontic Supplies Market
Orthodontics is a field of dentistry that is involved in the correction of the improper jaws and teeth to improve the function and appearance of the teeth and jaws. There have been various technological advancements and innovations in orthodontic products. With the prevalence of oral diseases, there has been rise in the demand for orthodontic supplies. It is widely being used for the children as well as adults.
- The surging awareness among the availability of orthodontic treatments is driving the market growth
- Rise in research and development related to orthodontic products is fueling the market growth
- Rising rate of patients with malocclusions, jaw diseases, tooth decay/tooth loss, and jaw pain is boosting the market growth
- The headgears and brackets cause a damage during the dental debonding which hinders the market growth
- The braces and other orthodontic appliances may result in loss of facial appearance which is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Orthodontic Supplies Market
- Fixed Braces
- Brackets, By Type
- Conventional Brackets
- Self-Ligating Brackets
- Lingual Brackets
- Brackets, By Material
- Metal/Traditional Brackets
- Ceramic/Aesthetic Brackets
- Beta Titanium
- Nickel Titanium
- Stainless Steel
- Anchorage Appliances
- Bands and Buccal Tubes
- Elastomeric Ligatures
- Wire Ligatures
- Brackets, By Type
- Removable Braces
- Accessories (Headgears and Retainers)
- Children and Teenagers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Dentsply Sirona had launched Azento. It is a handy box which is made for single tooth replacement solution. It has reduced the implant planning service, purchasing and delivery which has improved the effective’s ness of dental implants. The launch provides time saving benefits and is very consistent in nature.
- In August 2017, DB Orthodontics had launched New IX953 Ixion Cinch Back Instrument. It can bend the nickel titanium wires up to 90° distally to the buccal tube. It also prevents the wire to slip by providing a good grip. The launch had increased the comfort level of patients with this new technological innovation
Asia-Pacific orthodontic supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthodontic supplies market for Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific orthodontic supplies market are Ormco Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, DB Orthodontics, AMERICAN ORTHODONTICS, Align Technology, Inc., 3M, Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC, EnvisionTEC, Danaher, Henry Schein, Inc., Ultradent Products Inc. and Medtronic among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Orthodontic Supplies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific orthodontic supplies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)