Asia-Pacific Paper Cone Market, By Type (Tight Bong Paper Cone, Jumbo Paper Cone, Yarn Paper Cone, Printed Paper Cone, Bobbins, Textile Paper Cone, Wax Paper Cone, Conical Paper Cone, Construction Cone, Plain Paper Cone and Others), Number of Piles (Single Ply and Multiple Ply), Taper of The Cone (Upto 30 Taper, 30 To 50 Taper and Above 50 Taper), Size (1-Degree 51-Minutes Cone, 3-Degree 51-Minutes Cone, 5-Degree 57-Minutes Cone, 3-Degree 30-Minutes Cone, 6-Degree 20-Minutes Cone, 9-Degree 51-Minutes Cone, 9-Degree 36-Minutes Cone, 7-Degree 22-Minutes Cone and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, Specialist Retailers, Convenience Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, E-Commerce and Others), End-User (Textile, Construction and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Paper cone market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 4,234.78 million by 2027. Increasing demand of waxed paper cone is the factor driving the market growth.
Asia-Pacific region is dominating due to the population of the countries like China and India and demand for the textile is more as it is the reason why the usage of paper cone has increased in the region. Due to increasing awareness for the use of the paper cone on the place of plastic cone will boost the market. But on the other hand, due to decline in the availability of the raw material, the growth in the market gets slow down.
This Paper Cone Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific paper cone market is segmented on the basis of type, number of piles, taper of the cone, size, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into tight bong paper cone, jumbo paper cone, yarn paper cone, printed paper cone, bobbins, textile paper cone, wax paper cone, conical paper cone, construction cone, plain paper cone and others. Textile paper cone segment is dominating the market globally as more developments are done in the chemical textile industries due to which textile paper cone demand is increasing.
- On the basis of number of piles, the market is segmented into single ply and multiple ply. Multiple ply segment is dominating Asia-Pacific as it provides the multilayer which can be used for handling of more quantity of thread in every condition.
- On the basis of taper of the cone, the market is segmented into upto 30 taper, 30 to 50 taper and above 50 taper. Upto 30 taper segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific market as the segment is having more storage capacity due to which its demand is more in the region.
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into 1-degree 51-minutes cone, 3-degree 51-minutes cone, 5-degree 57-minutes cone, 3-degree 30-minutes cone, 6-degree 20-minutes cone, 9-degree 51-minutes cone, 9-degree 36-minutes cone, 7-degree 22-minutes cone and others. 5-degree 57-minutes cone segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific market as the products have more usage in the homes and small industries due to which it has more demand in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, specialist retailers, convenience stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, e-commerce and others. Direct sales/B2B segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific market as it makes easy availability of the product to the manufacturers as products have low cost maintenance.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into textile, construction and others. Textile segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific market because of easy availability of raw material for the production of the paper cone in the region.
Paper Cone Market Country Level Analysis
The paper cone market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, number of piles, taper of the cone, size, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific paper cone market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific paper cone market is dominating the market due to high availability of raw material in the region. China is dominating in the region due to increasing demand of textile products in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Paper Cone in Yarn in Textile Industry
Asia-Pacific paper cone market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for paper cone market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the paper cone market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Paper Cone Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific paper cone market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to paper cone market.
The major players covered in the report are Conitex Sonoco (A Subsidiary of Sonoco Products Company), Saroja Texcone., Pacific Cones, Savio Texcone Private Limited, Sunnytexcone India (P) Ltd, Bharath Paper Conversions., JTS Group of Companies, Mandahar group of companies, NEW TOYO (VIETNAM) (a subsidary of New Toyo International Holdings Ltd), Royal Paper and Zhejiang eTernal Silicone and Plastic Co., Ltd. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of paper cone market.
- In 2019, Conitex Sonoco (A Subsidiary of Sonoco Products Company) has announced to acquire Corenso Holdings America, Inc. company. The company Corenso Holdings America, Inc. is engaged in the recycled paperboard (URB) and high- cores utilized in the paper, packaging, and tape and specialty sectors. This development has helped the company to increase its revenue in near future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for paper cone through expanded range of size.