Asia-Pacific pH Sensors Market, By Type (Process Sensors, Differential Sensors, Combination PH Sensors and Laboratory Sensors), Component (Hardware and Services), Product Type (Digital and Analog), System Type (Benchtop and Portable), Vertical (Water and Wastewater Industry, Chemical Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Food and Beverages Industry, Medical & Pharmaceutical Industry, Paper Industry, Metal and Mining Industry, Agriculture Industry and Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific pH Sensors Market
pH sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 366.29 million by 2027 from USD 184.02 million in 2019. Improving monitoring of pH in wastewater and food and beverage industry, technology advancement in pH sensors are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
pH sensors are the device used to measure the hydrogen ion activity in water based solutions, to measure acidity or alkalinity expressed as pH. pH sensors measure difference in hydrogen concentration. pH sensors have a wide range of applications from water and wastewater industry, chemical industry, oil and gas industry, food and beverages industry, medical & pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, metal and mining industry, agriculture industry among others.
pH sensors demand has been increased as compared to the precise year with increasing focus on the wastewater treatment across the region by environmental agencies on the water quality along with rising awareness towards health and water pureness. In addition, the demand of pH sensors has increased in the industrial application for measurement and analysis of quality and with improved monitoring and development of smart sensor technology. Further cost of pH sensors and product recalls is expected to restraint the usage of pH sensors in several industries and is expected to slow down the growth of the pH sensors market in the forecasted period.
The pH sensors Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific pH Sensors Market Scope and Market Size
pH sensors market is segmented on the basis of type, component, product type, system type and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into process sensors, differential sensors, combination pH sensors and laboratory sensors. In 2020, process sensors segment is expected to dominate the market due to the high acceptance of process sensors for continuous monitoring of wastewater treatment plants.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware and services. In 2020, hardware segment is expected to dominate the market as the pH sensors are critical for appropriate measurement and analysis of the pH level in water based solution and sample in the order to control processes and ensure water based solution’s quality and safety.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into digital and analog. In 2020, digital segment is expected to dominate the market with the growing demand of smart sensors technology in the region.
- On the basis of system type, the market is segmented into benchtop and portable. In 2020, benchtop segment is expected to dominate the market as benchtop pH devices are one of the most adopted device for water based solutions measurement and analysis by the researcher.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into Water and wastewater industry, chemical industry, oil and gas industry, food and beverages industry, medical & pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, metal and mining industry, agriculture industry and others. In 2020, water and wastewater industry segment is expected to dominate the market with the increasing awareness and focus of reusability of wastewater.
pH Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
The pH sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, component, product type, system type and vertical.
The countries covered in the PH sensors market report are the Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing awareness regarding water quality and increasing focus reusability of wastewater. China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to increasing government initiatives for improving the water quality.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Funding in Research & Testing Labs is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the pH Sensors Market
pH sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with pH sensors sales, impact of advancement in the pH sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the pH sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and pH Sensors Market Share Analysis
pH sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to pH sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are ABB, Christian Burkert GmbH & Co. KG, DKK-TOA Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, Gf Piping systems (A Subsidiary of Georg Fischer), HACH (a Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Halma Plc, Hamilton Company, Honeywell International, Knick Electronische Messgerate GmbH & Co. KG, METTLER TOLEDO, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Omega Engineering Inc (A Subsidiary Of Spectris), Campbell Scientific, Inc., Krohne Messtechnik GmbH, PreSens precision Sensing GmbH, Schneider Electric, Chemitec and among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the pH sensors market.
- In September 2019, METTLER TOLEDO launched new portable oxygen analyzer which can be used for measurement in small breweries, soft drink production and for other purposes as well. This being one more product in same segment for better efficiency in industries as required for more prevised value. By launching this product the company added more refined product portfolio in the segment for industries like food & beverage. Due to its efficiency, more sales is expected in the market.
- In April 2019, Emerson Electric Co. product new sensor 550pH single use sensor, offers new updated technology that allows the capability of being stored wet for standardization & verification eliminating the older version techniques. Most of the companies are using old sensor with older technologies. This product launch with stored standardization feature will help the users in the market. Thus the company entered into more refined sensor technologies which will be used by the industries for decreasing the time in using sensors.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the pH sensors market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for pH sensors.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific pH Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.