Asia-Pacific Photo Printing and Merchandise Market, By Product (Calendars, Cards, Mugs, Photo Books, Photo Gifts, Prints, T-Shirts, Wall Arts and Others), Printing Type Model (Digital Printing and Film & Offset Printing), Device (Desktop and Mobile), Distribution Channel (Instant Kiosk, Online Stores, Retail Stores and Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights : Asia-Pacific Photo Printing and Merchandise Market
Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 6,144.72 million by 2028. The major factors driving the growth of the photo printing and merchandise market are increased usage of mobile devices for high-resolution pictures and surging growth in e-commerce.
Photo printing and merchandise encircles retailers offering greeting cards, personalized photo prints and merchandise among others. These retailers provide services in design, sourcing, printing, distribution, a large physical store network, among others. The organization in the market functions for their customers and users who want to commemorate several occasions and moments in their life by personalizing their picture and sharing them.
Rising usage of mobile devices for high resolution pictures and growing demand for 3D prints and images are acting as a major factor for the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing development in photo capturing technology is boosting the growth of the market. However, high cost associated with the installation and maintenance of self-printing kiosks is acting as a major restraint for the growth of the market. Integration of artificial intelligence with digital printing technology is creating new window of opportunity for the market. Nevertheless, Paper calendars being replaced by digital planners is acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This photo printing and merchandise market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Photo Printing and Merchandise Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on product, printing type model, device and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product, the Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is segmented into calendars, cards, mugs, photo books, photo gifts, prints, t-shirts, wall arts and others. In 2021, photo books segment is expected to dominate the market as in Asia-Pacific, the demand for photo books are in high demand in marriages as wedding albums.
- On the basis of printing type model, the Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is segmented digital printing and film & offset printing. In 2021, film & offset printing is expected to dominate the market as is expected to dominate the market as it is cost-efficient method to product high-quality prints.
- On the basis of device, the Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is segmented into desktop and mobile. In 2021, desktop segment is expected to dominate the market as it provide multiple function to the edit the images.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is segmented into instant kiosk, online stores, retail stores and others. In 2021, retail stores is expected to dominate the market as it is the most convenient form of store that is easily available for larger number of population.
Photo Printing and Merchandise Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, printing type model, device, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to rising growth in population that utilizes photo printing for printing of invitation cards and photo books in various occasions.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Asia-Pacific Photo Printing and Merchandise
Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in photo printing and merchandise and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the photo printing and merchandise market. The data is available for historic period of 2010-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Photo Printing and Merchandise Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific photo printing and merchandise market.
The major players covered in the report WhiteWall, HALLMARK LICENSING, LLC, Kodak Alaris Inc., Cimpress, District Photo, Inc., JONDO, Ltd., and Walmart among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of photo printing and merchandise market.
- In October 2020, Cimpress announced the acquisition of 99designs, a freelance design marketplace. The 99designs became a part of Vistaprint, a segment of Cimpress. This move was aimed at integrating the 99designs’s freelance design business with Cimpress’s Vistaprint and created opportunities for freelance designers to connect with 20 million small businesses who use Vistaprint to print signs. This enhanced companies reach and presence in the market and helped the market to grow.
- In May 2020, WhiteWall and Leica Stores entered a collaboration in which WhiteWall product was displayed in Leica stores all around the globe. This collaboration has enhanced the accessibility to the products for the customers. This move has benefited the customers as they get a holistic guidance on WhiteWalls products and thus enhanced the company’s hold in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for photo printing and merchandise through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Photo Printing and Merchandise Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.