Asia-Pacific Pipe Market, By Product (Steel, Plastics and Concrete Pipe), Pipe Size (Upto ½ Inches, ½ to 1 Inches, 1 to 2 Inches, 2-5 Inches, 5-10 Inches, 10-20 Inches and Above 20 Inches), Application (Building, Infrastructure, Industrial and Agriculture), Distribution Channel (Direct Selling and Retail Selling), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Pipe Market
Asia-Pacific pipe market to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 68,671.24 million by 2029.
Pipe is a hollow tube shaped structure composed of varying materials such as metals, steel, aluminium, plastics, concrete and others. These are used to provide a covering to the streaming water or liquid substances. Pipes are used for both domestic and commercial purposes. Pipes are available in different diameter sizes and are used by various end user verticals like oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemicals and petrochemicals, water and wastewater, residential, commercial, HVAC, automotive, food processing and others. Pipes allow easy transportation of liquid substances and their protective layer allows contamination free streamlining of these liquid substances.
Growing investments in infrastructures and construction activities is driving the market growth. Increasing usages of pipe for both domestic and commercial applications is acting as a potential market driver for the market. Also, rising renovations and remodelling activities, increasing the sales and profit of the players operating in the market.
The major restraint impacting the pipe market is the increasing environmental concerns on disposable pipes. Further, fluctuation in raw material prices will also restraint the market growth. The opportunities for the pipe are the technological advancements for manufacturing of best quality of pipe. Some of the significant drivers associated with the global pipe market are the introduction novel technology-based pipe products.
This pipe market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific pipe market is segmented on the basis of product, pipe size, application, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, Asia-Pacific pipe market is segmented into steel, plastics and concrete pipe. In 2022, plastics segment is expected to dominate in Asia-Pacific pipe market as plastics based pipes are it is light-weighted and resistant to corrosion, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of pipe size, Asia-Pacific pipe market is segmented into up to ½ inches, ½ to 1 inch, 1 to 2 inches, 2-5 inches, 5-10 inches, 10-20 inches and above 20 inches. In 2022, 2-5 inches’ plastics based pipes are being expected to dominate in Asia-Pacific pipe market as it is readily used in agricultural sector, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of application, Asia-Pacific pipe market is segmented into building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture. In 2022, building is expected to dominate in Asia-Pacific pipe market as it needs water supply, gas supply and drainage system, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Asia-Pacific pipe market is segmented into direct selling and retail selling. In 2022, retail selling is expected to dominate in Asia-Pacific pipe market as in retail selling there is greater inventory option and greater sales potential, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Asia-Pacific Pipe Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific pipe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, pipe size, application and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific Pipe Market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
- In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest country in the manufacturing of pipes used for various applications which increases the demand of the pipes required by the construction sector.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Pipe industry
Asia-Pacific pipe market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for pipe market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the pipe market. The data is available for historic period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Pipe Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific pipe market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific pipe market.
The major market players engaged in the ME are Oka Corporation Bhd, Finolex Industries Ltd., Supreme Industries Limited, Xinjiang Guotong Pipeline Co. Ltd, Aliaxis Group S.A, and Sekisui among others.
- In November SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO LTD got selected for the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI). SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD has been selected for 10 consecutive years by the World Index of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI), a global stock index for ESG investment. ESG investment: An investment method that evaluates businesses not only from financial aspects, but also from environmental, social, and governance aspects. DJSI is an index which its constituent stocks are selected by S&P Dow Jones Index, a major financial index developer, and is used to select the top-ranked businesses in each industry by evaluating the sustainability of their corporate business activities. This implies that the company focuses on the environmental factors as well along with its business aspects which will help in drawing the investors’ attention
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Pipe Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.