Asia-Pacific Plant based protein Market, By Source(soy protein, wheat protein, pea protein, canola protein, potato protein, rice protein, corn protein, oat protein, flaxseeds protein, hemp protein, quinoa protein, Chia protein and others.), protein concentration (concentrate, isolate and hydrolysate), level of hydrolisation (intact, mildly hydrolized, strongly hydrolized), nature (organic and conventional), form (dry and liquid), function (solubility, gelation, emulsification, water binding, foaming and others) and application (food & beverages and animal feed), Country (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.7 % in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 6,758.64 Million by 2028. Increasing demand of Plant based proteins in food and beverages industry is a major driver for the Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market.
Plant based proteins are manufactured using plant based sources such as soy, pea, wheat among others and are further processed to make a final product. It is also considered as a substitute for animal sourced proteins. They have extensive applications in food & beverages industry and animal feed industry. These plant based proteins comes in various forms and they are used as a meat replacer in several food applications. The plant based proteins are used in beverages to add extra nutritional benefits of plant-based proteins such as chick peas, and pea protein among others. These proteins are used in various food products because of their nutritional content. Thus, various health conscious people are turning towards the plant based proteins. Plant proteins are also beneficial for weight loss apart from they act as the building blocks for healthy tissues and muscles.
Plant based proteins have extensive application in food & beverages service secto
The factors driving the growth of the plant based protein market are increase in number of health conscious consumers, rise in population with lactose intolerant consumers, increase in awareness about the benefits of plant based proteins, investments & collaborations in the plant based proteins business and the growing usage of plant based proteins in various applications.
This Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Plant based protein market is segmented on the basis of basis of source, protein concentration, level of hydrolisation, form, function, nature and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of source, the plant based protein market is segmented into soy protein, wheat protein, pea protein, canola protein, potato protein, rice protein, corn protein, oat protein, flaxseeds protein, hemp protein, quinoa protein, Chia protein and others. In 2021, soy protein segment is expected to dominate the market due to higher content of protein in the soy as compared to others. Hence soy proteins are majorly used for proteins sources in various food industry.
- On the basis of protein concentration, the plant based protein market is segmented into concentrate, isolate and hydrolysate. In 2021, isolate segment is expected to dominate the market in the plant based protein market as isolate is considered as the purest form of protein having higher protein content.
- On the basis of level of hydrolisation, the plant based protein market is segmented into intact, mildly hydrolized, strongly hydrolized. In 2021, mildly hydrolized segment is expected to dominate the market in due to its wide applications and usage in the food and beverage industry. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-plant-protein-market
- On the basis of form, the plant based protein market is segmented into dry and liquid. In 2021, dry segment is expected to dominate the market as it is easy to carry and transport with longer shelf life
- On the basis of nature, the plant based protein market is segmented into organic and conventional. In 2021, conventional segment is expected to dominate the market due to easily availability of raw material for conventional products. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-plant-protein-market
- On the basis of function, the plant based protein market is segmented into solubility, gelation, emulsification, water binding, foaming and others. In 2021, emulsification segment is expected to dominate the market due to various function of plant based protein in various emulsification applications.
- On the basis of applications, the plant based protein market is segmented into food & beverages and animal feed. In 2021, food and beverages segment is expected to dominate the market due to rise in usage of plant-based proteins in food and beverages application as meat substitutes
Asia-Pacific Plant based protein Market: Country Level Analysis
The Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, grade and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market report are China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating in the Asia Pacific Plant based protein market with the highest CAGR and highest market share due to growing number of local players of plant based manufacturers in the market
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia- Pacific Plant based protein brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Plant based protein in Food Industry
Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Plant based protein and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Plant based protein Product market. The data is available for historic period 2010-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia- Pacific Plant based protein Market Share Analysis
Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, India presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific Plant based protein market are ADM, Wilmar International Ltd (2020), Emsland Group, Cargill, Incorporated, DuPont, Ingredion, Roquette Frères, Kerry, Burcon, Shandong Jianyuan Group, DSM, Glanbia plc, Prolupin GmbH, ET CHEM, The Green Labs LLC, Axiom Foods, Inc., Yantai Shuangta Food co., LTD
Many expansions are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Asia- Pacific Plant based protein market.
- In May 2021, Kerry has announced that they developed a food and technology innovation centre of excellence in Australia. This facility will act as the new headquarters for Kerry in Australia and New Zealand as well. This development will help the company to reach out to consumers which further increases the sales and revenue of the company.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the Plant based protein market which also provides the benefit for organisation in its growth pace.
Customization Available: Asia- Pacific Plant Based Protein Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.