Asia-Pacific Plastic Wrap Market By Type (Stretch Films, Shrink Films, Metallized Films, Twist Film, Release Film, Twist Rope, Others), Material (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Ethylene, Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer (EVOH), Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Nylon, Others), Feature (Moisture Proof, Water Soluble), Processing Type (Casting, Multiple Extrusion, Blow Molding, Injection Molding), Transparency (Transparent, Translucent, Opaque), Hardness (Soft and Rigid), Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Convenience Store, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Others), End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Chemical, Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Plastic Wrap Market
Plastic wrap market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.Increasing demand of waterproof materials for packaging are the factors for the market growth.
Asia-Pacific region is dominating in the market due to huge population in the countries such as China and India which boosts the demand of food packaging in the households which increases the usage of stretch films in the region.
This Plastic Wrap Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Plastic Wrap Market Scope and Market Size
Plastic wrap market is segmented of the categorized into type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into stretch films, shrink films, metallized films, twist films, release films, twist rope and others. In 2020, stretch films are dominating the market as they increase the product protection and its stability.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer (EVOH), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), nylon and others. In 2020, polyethylene (PE) material is dominating as it provides high impact resistance as compared to other materials. Also, the material has high water resistant and is durable as compared to other materials.
- On the basis of feature, the market is segmented into moisture proof and water soluble. In 2020, moisture proof is dominating the market as it protects the product from the moisture and further damage.
- On the basis of processing type, the market is segmented into casting, multiple extrusion, blow molding and injection molding. In 2020, injection molding is dominating the market as it is one of the fastest processes as compared to other processes and it is much more efficient and cost-effective.
- On the basis of transparency, the market is segmented into transparent, translucent and opaque. In 2020, transparent is dominating the market as it helps the customers to visualize the products very easily. Also, it enhances the contents of the packaging. In Asia-Pacific, raw materials are easily available which focuses the manufacturers to produce majorly transparent ones which attracts the consumers the most.
- On the basis of hardness, the market is segmented into soft and rigid. In 2020, rigid is dominating because it is mostly used in the hard products due to which it protects the product from scratches and keeps the product safe. In Asia-Pacific, the consumption of dairy products has increased which includes large amount of rigid hardness to maintain their quality.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into e-commerce, convenience store, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. In 2020, e-commerce is dominating as the digital payment mode has increased in the countries such as China and India and also due to the easily availability of internet in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics, chemical and others. In 2020, food and beverage is dominating as the demand of plastic wrap is very high in the packaging of foods and beverages as compared to other products. In Asia-Pacific, the population of the countries like China and India is very huge which has created the surge in the demand of plastic wrap in the region.
Plastic Wrap Market Country Level Analysis
Plastic wrap market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific Plastic wrap market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- In, Asia-Pacific, China is dominating the market due to high availability of raw material in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Plastic wrap Industry
Plastic wrap market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for plastic wrap market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in regulatory scenarios and their impact on the plastic wrap market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic wrap Market Share Analysis
Plastic wrap market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to plastic wrap market.
The major players covered in the report are Natural Value Inc, Shenzhen Chengxing Packing & Material Co.Ltd, Four Star Plastics, AMERICAN MANUFACTURE COMPANY, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., The Glad Products Company (A brand of The Clorox Company), The Glad Products Company ( A brand of The Clorox Company), ChicWrap, Reynolds Consumer Products, and Berry Global Inc among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2020, Jinan Zhenhua Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd recently built up a new dust-proof warehouse in Huimin city. The new warehouse has more than 10,000 square meters and is completely dustproof, until shipping, all PVC cling films orders are held there; the laboratory for new packaging is very clean. The shipping and packaging time of PVC fastening films is significantly shortened.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Plastic Wrap Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.