Asia-Pacific Prefilled Syringes Market By Material (Glass Prefilled Syringes, Polymer Based Prefilled Syringes, Plastic Prefilled Syringes), Design (Single-Chamber Prefilled Syringes, Customized Prefilled Syringes, Dual-Chamber Prefilled Syringes), Type (Conventional Prefilled Syringe, Safety Prefilled Syringes) Therapeutics (Large Molecules, Small Molecules), Application (Monoclonal Antibodies, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anaphylaxis, Cancer, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Vaccines and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Mail Order Pharmacies, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Prefilled Syringes Market
Asia-Pacific prefilled syringes market is registering a healthy CAGR of 11.4 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to home market growth in healthcare and benefits of using traditional prefilled syringes.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Prefilled Syringes Market
A pre-filled syringe is a disposable syringe that is supplied with the substance to be injected. These are new devices used to distribute drugs that are more reliable, cost-effective, secure, comfortable, sterile, safe and affordable. Over the duration of 2017, an estimated 72,000 drug overdose fatalities have been recorded to mark a rise of about 10% in 2017, nearly half of which could have been avoided by the use of pre-filled syringes in healthcare procedures according to the Center for Disease Control.
- Home market growth in healthcare is driving the growth of the market
- Increased use of injectable medicines is propelling the growth of the market
- Enhanced chronic disease occurrence is boosting the growth of the market
- Benefits of using traditional prefilled syringes is contributing to the growth of the market
- Strong federal rules is hampering the growth of the market
- Different drug delivery methods are available which is hindering the growth of the market
- Remembrance of material is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Prefilled Syringes Market
- Glass prefilled syringes
- Polymer based prefilled syringes
- Plastic prefilled syringes
- Single-chamber prefilled syringes
- Customized prefilled syringes
- Dual-chamber prefilled syringes
- Conventional prefilled syringe
- Safety prefilled syringes
- Large Molecules
- Small Molecules
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
By Distribution Channel
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Owen Mumford Ltd, a world leader in medical devices announced the contract extension of an agreement with Osaka-based NIPRO. The contract enables UniSafe to sell the services and encourage a rising focus on safety in the Japanese healthcare market. For the success of world business, partnerships are crucial. Owen Mumford and Nipro share a common success and innovation pillar and a shared vision for collaboration. The partnership has strengthened the company's product range and market share.
- In March 2015, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. announced the launch of INTACEPT, the first Enbrel (etanercept) close to Amgen's. Two strengths, 25 mg in 0.5 ml and 50 mg in 1.0 ml free preservative solution, in pre-filled syringes have been added to the Intas etanercept, INTACEPT. Etanercept is recommended for rheumatoid arthritis, youthful idiopathic arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and psoriasis. With this launch, the company expanded its product portfolio and increased its market share.
Asia-Pacific prefilled syringes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of prefilled syringes market for Asia-Pacific
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific prefilled syringes market are BD, Stevanato Group, WIPO , Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Health Biotech Limited., NIPRO, Daetwyler Holding, Bayer AG, SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer AG, Haselmeier, Weigao Group, Catalent, Inc, Baxter, Medtronic, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Terumo Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Prefilled Syringes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific prefilled syringes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)