Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market, By Product Type (Beef, Pork, Goat, Lamb, Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Fish), Type (Fresh Processed Meat, Frozen Meat, Chilled Meat, Canned Meat, Dried / Semi Dried Meat, Fermented Meat, Others), Category (Cured, Uncured), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Packaging Type (Trays, Pouches, Boxes, Cannisters, Others), Packaging Material (Plastic, Glass, Paper / Cardboard, Metal, Others), End-User (Food Service Sector, Household), Distribution Channel (Store-based Retailers, Non-Store Based Retailers), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, India, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights : Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market
Asia-Pacific processed meat market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 198,510.24 million by 2029. Increased demand for processed meat in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the Asia-Pacific processed meat market growth.
Processed meat can be defined as meat supplemented with several additives and preservatives such as acidifiers, minerals, salts, and various other seasoning and flavoring agents. The meat is primarily processed to enhance its quality, prevent degeneration, and add flavors to its original composition. It can be red meat or white meat from swine, poultry, cattle, or sea animal meat.
Meat such as beef, pork, turkey, chicken, and lamb are commonly used to produce processed meat. Various processed meat products include pepperoni, jerky, hot dogs, and sausages. Certain preservatives are added to the meat to prevent bacteria and other organisms from spoiling.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the Asia-Pacific processed meat market in the forecast period are increased disposable income. Moreover, the decrease in the time taken to cook meat at home because of the hectic lifestyle is estimated further to supplement the growth of the Asia-Pacific processed meat market.
- On the other hand, the rise in the incidences of obesity because of the high consumption of processed meat-based products is projected to impede the growth of the processed meat market in the timeline period. In addition, growing fast food and restaurant chains can further provide potential opportunities for the growth of the Asia-Pacific processed meat market in the coming years. However, the stringent government regulations might further challenge the growth of the Asia-Pacific processed meat market.
Asia-Pacific processed meat market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Asia-Pacific processed meat market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into eight notable segments based on product type, type, category, nature, packaging type, packaging material, end-user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of processing type, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into fresh processed meat, frozen meat, chilled meat, canned meat, dried/semi dried meat, fermented meat, and others. In 2022, the fresh processed meat segment is expected to dominate the market due to the higher demand for meat products without preservatives.
- On the basis of product type, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into beef, pork, goat, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, and fish. In 2022, the chicken segment is expected to dominate the market due to the easy breeding of the chicken and increasing demand for chicken products in developing countries.
- On the basis of category, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into cured and uncured. In 2022, the cured segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing health benefits offered by cured meat.
- On the basis of nature, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into organic and conventional. In 2022, the conventional segment is expected to dominate the market due to its easy availability.
- On the basis of packaging type, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into trays, pouches, boxes, cannisters, and others. In 2022, the pouches segment is expected to dominate the market due to its benefits such as easy store and transport, both for vendors and end-users.
- On the basis of packaging material, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into plastic, glass, paper/cardboard, metal, and others. In 2022, the plastic segment is expected to dominate the market due to its lower emission in nature and cost-saving for distributors, retailers, and consumers.
- On the basis of end-user, the processed meat market is segmented into household and food service sector. In 2022, the food service sector segment is expected to dominate the processed meat market due to increasing demand in the Asia-Pacific region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific processed meat market is segmented into store based retailers and non-store based retailers. In 2022, the store based retailers segment is expected to dominate the market due to the availability of trained company representatives in supermarkets.
Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific processed meat market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, type, product type, category, nature, packaging type, packaging material, end-user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific processed meat market report are Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, India, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The processing type segment in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of growth in investments and collaborations in the meat processing business. The product type segment in China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific market owing to the growing popularity of canned and frozen meat food. Further, Japan and India are expected to grow substantially due to the rising demand for the export of processed meat and increasing meat processing industries in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Processed Meat is Boosting the Market Growth of Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market
Asia-Pacific processed meat market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific processed meat market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the Asia-Pacific processed meat market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific processed meat market are Cargill, Incorporated, JBS Foods, NH Foods Ltd., Louis Dreyfus Company, HKScan, OSI Group, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL., Sanderson Farms, Incorporated., National Beef Packing Company L.L.C., Gruppo Veronesi, Danish Crown A.M.B.A, The Kraft Heinz Company, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches are also initiated by companies worldwide, which accelerates the Asia-Pacific processed meat market.
- In October 2021, Tyson Foods, Inc. laced Tyson Air Fried Chicken Bites, the protein-packed snack with 75% less fat and 35% fewer calories than fast-food breaded chicken options. This has helped the company to widen its product portfolio
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the Asia-Pacific processed meat market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Processed Meat Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.