Asia-Pacific Pulse Protein Market, By Pulse Type (Black Lentils, Green Lentils, Peas, Navy Beans, Chickpeas, Black Beans, Kidney Beans, Lupins, Faba Bean and Others), Category (Organic and Conventional), Extraction Process (Dry Processing and Wet Processing), Form (Isolates, Concentrates and Hydrolysates), Function (Solubility, Hydration, Emulsification, Foaming and Others), Application (Food & Beverage, Feed and Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Pulse Protein Market
The pulse protein market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 90,08,184.47 thousand by 2028. Increase in demand of pulse protein in food and beverages industry is driving the growth of the pulse protein market.
Pulse proteins are the source of protein fibers and minerals among other nutrients which are used for the processing of products in food and beverages and feed industries among others. The use of pulse proteins have increased as pulse protein plants helps in biodiversity and improves soil quality. Pulse protein can be available to the individuals by two extraction process which are wet processing and dry processing.
The rise in demand of gluten and allergen free products is boosting the growth of the pulse protein market. High cost of organic pulse protein is restricting the growth of the pulse protein market. Rise in use of pulse protein in nutraceutical industry is creating opportunity for the growth of the pulse protein market. Availability of limited resources is creating challenge for growth of the pulse protein market.
This pulse protein market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the pulse protein market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Pulse Protein Market Scope and Market Size
The pulse protein market is segmented on the basis of pulse type, category, extraction process, form, function and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of pulse type, the pulse protein market is segmented into black lentils, green lentils, peas, navy beans, chickpeas, black beans, kidney beans, lupins, faba bean and others. In 2021, peas segment is dominating due to rapid urbanization in the region that leads to rise in demand of different food products.
- On the basis of category, the pulse protein market is segmented into organic and conventional. In 2021, conventional segment is dominating due to the rise in demand in beverages, cosmetic and personal care products.
- On the basis of extraction process, the pulse protein market is segmented into dry processing and wet processing. In 2021, wet processing segment is dominating due to the rise in demand in cosmetics segment.
- On the basis of form, the pulse protein market is segmented into isolates, concentrates and hydrolysates. In 2021, hydrolysates segment is dominating with rise in demand from cosmetics and personal care products.
- On the basis of function, the pulse protein market is segmented into solubility, hydration, emulsification, foaming and others. In 2021, solubility segment is dominating due to increase in demand of dairy products.
- On the basis of application, the pulse protein market is segmented into food & beverage, feed and pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. In 2021, food & beverage segment is dominating due to increase in socialization and with change in preference of food products.
Asia-Pacific Pulse Protein Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific pulse protein market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, pulse type, category, extraction process, form, function and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific pulse protein market report are the Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific pulse protein market is dominating due to increasing usage of pulse protein in the food industry. Asia-Pacific region is dominating as countries such as China and India are under developing nations which are witnessing an increase in demand of pulse protein products from aged population which boosts the demand of pulse protein among the consumers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in the Number of Lactose Intolerant Consumers
The pulse protein market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for pulse protein market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in requirement of pulse protein products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the pulse protein market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Pulse Protein Market Share Analysis
The pulse protein market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific pulse protein market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific pulse protein market report are Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill, Incorporated, AGT Food and Ingredients, ADM, ET-Chem, Shandong Jianyuan group, Kerry, Glanbia PLC, Roquette Frères, The Scoular Company, DuPont, Axiom Foods, Inc., FENCHEM, Emsland Group and Yantai Shuangta Food co., LTD among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of pulse protein market.
- In November 2020, Ingredion Incorporated EMEA announced a launch of new product “organic instant functional native starch”. The new product will help to deliver high quality ingredients to food and beverages industry which will help increase in revenue and sales for Ingredion Incorporated EMEA.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for pulse protein through expanded range of size.