Asia-Pacific Rubber Testing Equipment Market, By Type of Testing (Viscosity Testing, Density Testing, Hardness Testing, Flex Testing, Thickness Tester, Mechanical Stability Tester, Impact Tester, Aging Oven Testing), Technology (Mooney Viscometer, Moving Die Rheometer, Automated Density Tester, Automated Hardness Tester, Process Analyzer), Rubber Type (Styrene Butadiene Rubber, EPDM Rubber, Butyl Rubber, Natural Rubber, Silicone Rubber, Neoprene Rubber, Nitrile Rubber), Frequency Range (More than 4 Hz, 1 to 4 Hz, Less than 1 Hz), Application (Tyres & Automotive Parts, Industrial Rubber Products, Rubber Seals & O Rings, Shoe Soles, Conveyor Belts, Belts, Rubber Mats & Carpets, Sports & Fitness), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Rubber testing equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 149,936.78 thousand by 2028. The increasing growth in tyre industry is boosting the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific region has high production of rubber with country such as Thailand producing high amount of rubber due to favourable climatic conditions. The high production of rubber creates an opportunity for rubber industry to expand by providing material to various industries. These rubber materials need to go under various tests in order to meet the required standards leading to high demand of rubber testing equipment.
Rubber is considered as highly suitable material for the healthcare industry with its high beneficial properties. Various rubber products to be used in healthcare industry are rubber caps/tabs, rubber tubes for infusion and transfusion set, birth control products, surgical gloves, rubber medical masks, rubber catheters, rubber bulb syringe, rubber bladders and others. These various rubber products need to be tested so that they can work according to the required property, any compromise in the quality of rubber for medical products can lead to danger of human life. The growing requirement of rubber products by the healthcare industry is thus acting as major factor for boosting the growth of the rubber testing equipment market.
The incorrect results by the rubber testing equipment due to various circumstances or reasons is acting as major limiting factor for the growth of rubber testing equipment market. The high quality achieved by the customers is not only help in meeting the set standards for the manufacturers but also aids in increasing the trust of the customers leading to the enhanced customer base. This has made the manufacturers focus more on the quality of the rubber leading to the growing requirement of testing equipment; this in turn has created a huge window of opportunity for the growth of the rubber testing equipment market. The presence of harmful effluents in rubber processing can limit the production of rubber products which is acting as major challenge for the rubber testing equipment market.
This rubber testing equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the rubber testing equipment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Rubber testing equipment market is segmented on the basis of type of testing, technology, rubber type, frequency range and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type of testing, the rubber testing equipment market is segmented into viscosity testing, density testing, hardness testing, flex testing, thickness tester, mechanical stability tester, impact tester, aging oven testing. In 2021, viscosity testing segment dominates type of testing segment and expected to grow at best rate since viscosity testing first and foremost test which indicates category and quality of the rubber.
- On the basis of technology, the rubber testing equipment market is segmented into mooney viscometer, moving die rheometer, automated density tester, automated hardness tester, process analyzer. In 2021, mooney viscometer segment dominates the technology segment as it is mechanically operated and has wide adoption rate; however moving die rheometer is gaining market at higher pace due to its smooth bearing operations and rapidly reducing costs.
- On the basis of rubber type, the rubber testing equipment market is segmented into styrene butadiene rubber, EPDM rubber, butyl rubber, natural rubber, silicone rubber, neoprene rubber, nitrile rubber. In 2021, rubber type segment is dominated by styrene butadiene rubber segment; since this rubber has high tensile strength and can be used for tyre manufacturing.
- On the basis of frequency range, the market is segmented into less than 1 Hz, 1 to 4 Hz and more than 4 Hz. In 2021, more than 4 Hz segment holds the largest market share in frequency range segment due to its better crack resistance properties.
- On the basis of application, the rubber testing equipment market is segmented into tyres & automotive parts, industrial rubber products, rubber seals & o rings, shoe soles, conveyor belts, belts, rubber mats & carpets, sports & fitness and others. In 2021, application segment is dominated by tyres & automotive parts segment considering rising number of vehicles across the globe.
Rubber Testing Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Rubber testing equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type of testing, technology, rubber type, frequency range and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in rubber testing equipment market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to growth of high technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, and regulatory acts are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Rubber Testing Equipment
Rubber testing equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in rubber testing equipment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the rubber testing equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Rubber Testing Equipment Market Share Analysis
Rubber testing equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Rubber testing equipment market.
The major players covered in the report are Alpha Technologies (A Subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc.), International Equipments, Asian Test Equipments, Elastocon AB, Gotech Testing Machines Inc., GÖTTFERT Werkstoff-Prüfmaschinen GmbH, Dak System Inc. Gibitre Instruments, MonTech Rubber Testing Solutions, Ektron Tek Co., Ltd., H.W. Wallace & Co Limited, Haida International Equipment Co., Ltd., U-CAN Dynatex Inc., Qualitest International Inc., J.T.M Technology Co., Ltd., Ueshima Seisakusho Co., Ltd., Testing Machines, Inc. TA Instruments., PRESCOTT INSTRUMENTS LTD, AML Instruments Limited among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of rubber testing equipment market.
- In October 2018, Alpha Technologies announced the launch of its new ESR (Encapsulated Sample Rheometer), Premier instrument line. The new product offered with more sensitive measurements of glass transition temperature, cure, gel point and viscosity. In addition, it also provided with 8x faster data rate per cycle for advanced data sampling and processing. The new product increased the product portfolio of the company.
- In September 2018, MonTech Rubber Testing Solutions announced the launch of Ring Cutter (RC 3000). The device is used for cutting standard tensile testing rings for ensuring repeatability of results, laboratory accessibility and long lifespan of components. The new device increased the product portfolio of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for rubber testing equipment through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Rubber Testing Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.