Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market By Assessment (Epidemiological Assessment, Prescription Pattern Assessment, Adherence Assessment), Therapies (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure, Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation, Oral Pressure Therapy, Positional Therapy), Type (Therapeutic Devices, Diagnostic Devices), End User (Sleep Laboratories & Hospitals, Home Care Settings/Individuals), country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed large population of patients who have not been diagnosed with apnea and increasing consciousness of the untreated sleep apnea's negative side effects.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that happens when an individual is having trouble in sleeping. During their bed, people residing with untreated sleep apnea prevent talking several periods. It leads the brain and other sections of the flesh to receive less oxygen. Sleep apnea equipment for people with sleep apnea is the non-invasive type of treatment. There are three main forms of sleep apnea, obstructive sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea and core sleep apnea.
- A large population of people who have not been treated with apnea is leading to market growth
- The increasing consciousness of the untreated sleep apnea's negative side effects is boosting the growth of the market
- Technological innovations in devices for sleep apnea is propelling the growth of the market
- An increasing number of companies joining the sleep apnea and oral devices industry are pushing the development of the sector
- Heavy cost of CPAP devices limits the development of the industry
- Complicated comparison routes and waiting periods impede the development of the industry
- Side-effects associated with the use of sleep apnea devices is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market
- Epidemiological Assessment
- Prescription Pattern Assessment
- Adherence Assessment
- Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation
- Oral Pressure Therapy
- Positional Therapy
- Therapeutic Devices
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Facial Interfaces
- Full-Face Masks
- Nasal Pillow Masks
- Nasal Masks
- Oral Appliances
- Mandibular Advancement Devices
- Tongue-Retaining Devices
- Adaptive Servo-Ventilators
- Other Therapeutic Devices
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Ambulatory PSG Devices
- Clinical PSG Devices
- Home Sleep Testing Devices
- Fingertip Oximeters
- Handheld Oximeters
- Wrist-Worn Oximeters
- Tabletop Oximeters
- Actigraphy Systems
- Sleep Screening Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
By End User
- Sleep Laboratories & Hospitals
- Home Care Settings/Individuals
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Royal Philips has reported the commercial launch of the Philips NightBalance, which is a prescription sleep alignment care device designed for clinicians with longitudinal obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It is a therapy device which is designed for the patients with lateral OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea). Philips NightBalance is a clinically validated synchronization technique which utilizes verbal cues that enable users to change sleeping arrangements and avoid apnea.
- In March 2019, Fitbit also expanded the scope of fitness trackers by launching four new fitness trackers in India. The latest models are Fitbit Versa Slim, Fitbit Inspire HR, Fitbit Inspire and Fitbit Ace 2. We offer high-performance, easy-to-use clothes so that people of all ages and grades can enjoy health–even those who have never wanted to be fashionable.
Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sleep apnea devices market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market are BMC Medical Co., Ltd., APEX MEDICAL CORP., A.G Industries Pvt. Ltd., Aeroflow, Inc., 3B Medical, Inc., WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Somnetics International, Inc., CPAP TotalCare Inc, Pacific Medico Co.Ltd., Mylan N.V, ResMed, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Invacare Corporation., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Curative Medical., and others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)