Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market, By Diseases Type (Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Central Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Complex Sleep Apnea Syndrome), Type (Device, Therapy), Patient Demographics (Pediatric, Adult and Geriatric), End User (Hospital/Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Specialty Care Center and Home Healthcare), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market
Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,407.14 million by 2028. The rise in the geriatric population and increase in awareness about the ill effects of snoring are expected to drive the market growth.
Sleep apnea is a common type of sleep disorder that happens when an individual is having trouble in breathing during sleep where breathing repeatedly stops and starts. Sleep apnea devices are primarily provided as diagnostic and therapeutic devices in order to treat obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, central sleep apnea syndrome and complex sleep apnea syndrome. Continuous positive airway pressure is widely recommended device to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
The prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, arthritis, metabolic disorder, orthopedics, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and other age-related diseases are increasing with the rise in the geriatric population; the older population is more prone to diseases; therefore, there is a strong correlation between age and the rise in the number of snoring populations because it tends to worsen with age. A rise in awareness regarding the ill effects of snoring and sleep apnea is expected to provide various other opportunities in the sleep apnea devices market. However, high cost of surgical procedure and dearth of skilled personnel expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The sleep apnea devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Sleep Apnea Devices Market Scope and Market Size
The sleep apnea devices market is segmented on the basis of the disease type, type, patient demographics, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of diseases type, the Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is segmented into obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, central sleep apnea syndrome and complex sleep apnea syndrome. In 2021, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome is expected to dominate the sleep apnea devices market due to increased prevalence of elder population with sleep disorders in Asian countries.
- On the basis of type, Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is segmented into devices and therapy. The device segment is further segmented into therapeutic devices, diagnostic devices and accessories. In 2021, devices segment is expected to dominate the sleep apnea devices market due to surge in technological advancements in novel therapeutics options for convenient applications in countries such as Japan and China.
- On the basis of patient demographics, Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is segmented into pediatric, adult and geriatric. In 2021, geriatric segment is expected to dominate the sleep apnea devices market due to rise in prevalence of aging population who are more prone to chronic diseases.
- On the basis of end user, Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is segmented into hospital/clinics, diagnostic centers, ambulatory care centers, specialty care center and home healthcare. In 2021, hospital/clinics segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market as it provides patients with the best and accessible healthcare services.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market as it provide quality and accessible sleep apnea devices to various hospitals, diagnostic centers, ambulatory and specialty care centers.
Sleep Apnea Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The sleep apnea devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of disease type, type, patient demographics, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the sleep apnea devices market report are the Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome segment in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increase in healthcare expenditure. China is expected to lead the growth of the Asia-Pacific sleep apnea syndrome market due to rise in prevalence of chronic obese population high in Asian.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Prevalence of Various Chronic Disorders and Utilization of Advance Technology in Sleep Apnea Devices Manufacturing are boosting the Market Growth of Neonatal jaundice management
Sleep apnea devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in sleep apnea devices industry with sleep apnea devices sales, impact of advancement in the sleep apnea devices technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sleep apnea devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sleep Apnea Devices Market Share Analysis
Sleep apnea devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to sleep apnea devices market.
The major companies providing sleep apnea devices in the Asia-Pacific sleep apnea devices market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Itamar Medical Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD, ResMed, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., SomnoMed, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Medicom MTD Ltd, Somnowell, Compumedics Limited, SIBELMED, APEX MEDICAL CORP., Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, nox medical, Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., Braebon Medical Corporation, Löwenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG., and Nyxoah SA among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the sleep apnea devices market.
- In March 2021, Cleveland Medical Devices Inc. has announced that company’s SleepView Direct service is recognized in the article of Sleep Review Magazine published on March 19th. This enhanced the company’s product to reach wide customers globally
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the sleep apnea devices market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for sleep apnea devices.