Asia-Pacific Sports Apparel Market, By Material (Natural and Synthetic), Type of Print (Water Based, Silicone Emboss, Reflective Transfer, Pigment, High Density, Foil, Glitter, Cracking Ink, Discharge, All Over Print, Photo Print and Others), Gender (Men and Women), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Brand Outlets, Discount Stores and Others), Country (Japan, China, Singapore, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia , Australia, India, rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Sports Apparel Market
The sports apparel market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 52,324.10 Million by 2028.
Sports apparel is clothing that is designed specifically to offer a better fit, especially when undergoing vigorous physical training or an active lifestyle. These are made from several materials such as cotton, spandex among several others with different properties depending on the type of sport or activity the user is involved in.
Increasing sport sponsorships is fuelling the growth of the sports apparel market. Commercialization of fake sports apparel products is hampering the growth of the sports apparel market. Increasing huge number of participants in the numerous sports activities is acting as an opportunity for the growth of the sports apparel market. Expensive nature of sports apparels is challenging the growth of the sports apparel market.
This sports apparel market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Sports Apparel Market Scope and Market Size
The sports apparel market is segmented on the basis of material, type of print, gender and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, the sports apparel market is segmented into natural and synthetic. In 2021, the synthetic segment is dominating due to the synthetic based material used in the manufacturing of sports apparel due to its wide benefits.
- On the basis of type of print, the sports apparel market is segmented into water based, silicone emboss, reflective transfer, pigment, high density, foil, glitter, cracking ink, discharge, all over print, photo print and others. In 2021, the water based segment is dominating as the water-based type of printing are able to produce long lasting prints with impeccable detail along with this, water-based printing are special as well as different which is highly demanded among the consumers.
- On the basis of gender, the sports apparel market is segmented into men and women. In 2021, the men segment is dominating because of high level of participation of men in sports activities.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the sports apparel market is segmented into e-commerce, super market/hypermarket, brand outlets, discount stores and others. In 2021, the super market/hypermarket segment is dominating because most of the end users are engaged to purchase sports apparel from the supermarkets/hypermarkets.
Sports Apparel Market Country Level Analysis
Sports apparel market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, material, type of print, gender and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific sports apparel market report are Japan, China, Singapore, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, India, rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the sports apparel market due to gaining popularity of e-commerce and increasing health awareness and gaining popularity of active lifestyles.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Extensive Marketing and Celebrity Brand Endorsements in Sports Apparel
Sports Apparel market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Sports Apparel and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Sports Apparel market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sports Apparel Market Share Analysis
Sports apparel market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific sports apparel market.
The major players covered in the report is SKECHERS USA, INC., YONEX Co., Ltd., Nike, Inc., Under Armour, Inc., ASICS Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, FILA Luxembourg S.a.r.l., Amer Sports, Formative Sports, Heini Sports, Patagonia, Inc., ADIDAS AG, PUMA SE, Jockey, Lotto Spa, Diadora S.p.A., THE NORTH FACE, A VF COMPANY other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of sports apparel market.
- In April 2016, Lotto Spa has launched Everride II with AMF that specializes in manufacturing of sports footwear as well as clothing. The update helps the company to increase the sales of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Sports Apparel through expanded range of size.