Asia-Pacific Sports Management Software Market, By Offering (Solution, Services), Sports Type (Individual Sports, Team Sports), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises), Operating System (Mac, Windows, Linux, IOS, Android), Pricing Model (Free, Subscription), Application (Team Management, Event Management and Scheduling, Training Management, Marketing Management, Player Fitness, Scouting Insights, Performance Insights, Payment Solutions, Recruiting), End User (Clubs, Leagues, Sports Association, Coaches), Country (China, India, South Korea, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Sports management software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 23.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 4,937.83 million by 2027. Increasing funding for the sports and rising new sports events are helping the market to grow at significant rate.
Increasing sports tournaments in the region specifically in China, India and others is augmenting the market growth. Government is initiative to promote the sports is supplementing the market growth. For instance, in December 2019, Chinese Ministry of Finance and sport’s governing body announced that there is huge investment will be done in the China for sports industry. To raise high-quality sports industry which is estimated to be reach USD 427 billion by the year end government is providing the fund.
This sports management software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Sports Management software Market Scope and Market Size
Sports management software market is segmented on the basis of offering, sports type, deployment model, operating system, pricing model, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into solution and services. The increasing sports event in the Asian countries such as Asian cricket league, football tournaments and others are creating major demand for the advanced software solution which is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of sports type, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into individual sports and team sports. Increase in the team sports tournaments such as Pro basketball leagues, Taiwan's Baseball, pro kabaddi and others are driving the market growth.
- On the basis of deployment model, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into cloud and on premises. Cloud segment is dominating the market as it is adopted by the sports organization for easy access to the sports data from the various devices such as laptop, mobile, tablets and others. Cloud based software platform offers easy installation with low cost offering which is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of operating system, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into mac, windows, Linux, iOS and android. The affordability of the windows system in the Asian countries is driving the segment growth comparing to the other platforms.
- On the basis of pricing model, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into free and subscription. Subscription pricing model is dominating the market as it offers additional features than free products. It is offered by almost every company based on annual and monthly pricing basis while free software has limited period access to a certain functions.
- On the basis of application, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into team management, event management and scheduling, training management, marketing management, player fitness, scouting insights, performance insights, payment solutions, recruiting and others. Increasing international and local tournaments of team sports such as football, baseball, hockey and others are creating huge demand for the team management segment in the market
- On the basis of end user, Asia-Pacific sports management software market has been segmented into clubs, leagues, sports association and coaches. Riding sports club facilities to accommodate the athletes as well as to provide enhanced facility for the practices is helping the segment to dominate the market.
Asia-Pacific Sports Management Software Market Country Level Analysis
Sports management software market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, offering, sports type, deployment model, operating system, pricing model, application and end user.
The countries covered in sports management software market report are China, India, South Korea, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the Asia-Pacific sports management software market due to growing Chinese sports leagues and increasing investment in the sport industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Digital Technologies amongst the Sports Associations
Sports management software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in sports management software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sports management software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Sports Management Software Market Share Analysis
Sports management software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific sports management software market.
The major players covered in the report are Active Network, LLC, Atrium Sports, Daktronics, Inc, Epicor Software Corporation, IBM Corporation, Jonas Club Software, Omnify, Inc., SAP SE, Sportlomo, Stack Sports and TEAM MATES PTY.LTD among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2020, Active Network, LLC company released new software update for the collegiate athletic departments. New software update offers messenger for the market to enhance the communication between collegiate athletic departments, staffs, athletics and others. Company enhanced their product offering for the sports management software market which helped to increase the customer base.
- In December 2019, Atrium Sports company acquired the sport data and video analytics tools providers company named as Synergy Sports Technology. This company enhanced their offering for the sports industry through end-to-end technology. Through this company increased their customers base with enhanced service and support.
Product launch, acquisition and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sports management software through product portfolio of the companies.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Sports Management Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.