Asia-Pacific Spouted Pouches Market, By Product (Beverages, Syrups, Cleaning Solutions, Oils, and Others), Color (Green, Red, Black, Blue, Silver, and Gold), Component (Cap, Straw, and Film), Layer (Four, Three and Two), Pouch Size (Less Than 200 Ml, 200 Ml To 500 Ml, 500 Ml To 1000 Ml and More Than 1000 Ml), Filling Process (Standard, Aseptic, Retort and Hot-Filled), Material (Plastic, Aluminium, and Paper), Application (Food, Beverages, Home and Personal Care, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest Of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,097.54 million by 2028. The growth is attributed to increasing the spending on hygiene and personal care worldwide, thus driving the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market growth.
Spouted packaging refers to flexible packaging products used for packaging liquid substances, which usually include products such as alcoholic beverages, hygiene products, energy drinks, pharmaceutical products, sauces, and liquid soaps.
The spouted packaging is beneficial for other logistic requirements and assists in keeping the product safe and maintains its integrity. Spout pouches are comparatively easier to produce and perfect for the "on the go" lifestyle. Some of the materials used in the manufacturing of these pouches are plastic, aluminum, and paper.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market in the forecast period are the rising penetration of organized and e-retail worldwide and increased demand for spouted pouches in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Furthermore, the adoption of innovative packaging technologies and solutions and the growing demand for custom packaging propels the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market. The adoption of innovative packaging technologies and solutions by companies is posing a growth opportunity in the market. On the other hand, recycling and environmental concerns regarding the use of plastic in spouted pouches are anticipated to derail the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market growth. In addition, the availability of substitute packaging products might further challenge the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market soon.
Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into eight notable segments based on product, color, component, layer, pouch size, filling process, material, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into beverages, syrups, cleaning solutions, oils, and others. In 2021, the beverage segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the region's rising food and beverages industry, especially in emerging markets such as China, India, and Japan.
- On the basis of color, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into green, red, black, blue, silver, and gold. In 2021, the blue color segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the large availability of color shades.
- On the basis of the component, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into cap, straw, and film. In 2021, the cap segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing need for convenience, concerns about product safety and security, product differentiation and branding, and decreasing package sizes.
- On the basis of layer, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into four, three, and two. In 2021, the four-layer segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the increased demand for sustainable packaging in the food and beverages industry.
- On the basis of pouch size, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into less than 200 ml, 200 ml to 500 ml, 500 ml to 1000 ml, and more than 1000 ml. In 2021, the less than 200 ml segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the rising demand for portable and lightweight products for easy handling.
- On the basis of the filling process, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into standard, aseptic, retort, and hot-filled. In 2021, the aseptic segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the rising demand for the hygienic filling process and its benefits of sterilizing the packaging material.
- On the basis of material, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into plastic, aluminum, and paper. In 2021, the plastic segment is expected to have the largest market share owing to the easy availability of raw materials such as plastic.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is segmented into food, beverages, home and personal care, automotive, pharmaceutical, and others. In 2021, the beverages segment is expected to have the largest market share due to rising beverage consumption in emerging economies, along with the majority of spouted pouches for ready-to-drink beverages.
Asia-Pacific Spouted Pouches Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the product, color, component, layer, pouch size, filling process, material, and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market report are China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The product segment in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing awareness regarding spouted pouches systems. China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market, and the beverages segment is dominating in this country due to rising beverage consumption in emerging economies.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Spouted Pouches is Boosting the Market Growth of Asia-Pacific Spouted Pouches Market
Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Spouted Pouches Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market are Berry Global Inc., Amcor plc, Mondi, Huhtamaki, Constantia Flexibles, Swiss Pack, ProAmpac, Sonoco Products Company, Scholle IPN, TedPack Company Limited., Hunan Zekun Packaging Technology Co., Ltd., Guala Pack S.p.a. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches are also initiated by companies worldwide, which also accelerates the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market.
- In June 2021, Mondi expanded its range of plastic-free e-commerce packaging with MailerBAG. The product expansion will help the company to widen its product portfolio and to attract more customers
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the Asia-Pacific spouted pouches market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Spouted Pouches Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.