Asia-Pacific Stents Market By Product (Coronary Stents, Peripheral Stents, Stent-Related Implants), Biomaterial (Metallic Biomaterials, Polymeric Biomaterials, Natural Biomaterials), End User (Hospital, Cardiac Centers, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Stents Market
Asia-Pacific stents market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed to the emergent development, together with the increasing number of senior and overweight population groups, minimally invasive strategies with cardiac and anxious behaviors.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Stents Market
Stents are the pipe of fiber or metal inserted in the lumen to clear the channel. It is used in clinics, hospitals and heart center for different purposes, including the widening of blood vessels and during procedures. Stents are graded as cardiac, peripheral interventions or implants attached to stents. The length and material of the stent depend on the body part. As the occurrence of several diseasing diseases due to growing elderly demographics has risen, demand for stent has grown worldwide.
- The increase in the obese and elderly population has driven the growth of the market
- The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases has fueled market growth
- Numerous developments in the area of stunts are boosting market growth
- Health care services in developing countries has increased, leading to the expansion of the sector
- The cost of treatment with stents implants is high, which limits market growth
- Compliance and stringent clearance of stents impede the development of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Stents Market
- Coronary Stents
- Drug-Eluting Stents (des)
- Bare-Metal Coronary Stents
- Bioabsorbable Stents
- Peripheral Stents
- Iliac Stents
- Femoral-Popliteal Stents
- Renal & Related Stents
- Carotid Stents
- Stent-Related Implants
- Synthetic Grafts
- Vena Cava Filters
- Metallic Biomaterials
- Polymeric Biomaterials
- Natural Biomaterials
By End User
- Cardiac Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Sahajanand Medical Technologies (SMT) made its latest "highly deliverable" variant of Supraflex drug-eluting stent commercially available in India and Europe. This development comes after the latest acceptance of the Supraflex Cruz (CE mark) by the European regulatory authority. The latest stent requires a shift of nature, rendering it more deliverable and therefore "substantially" less pro-active.
- In July 2019, Teramo Corporation announced the launch, in mid-July, of MISAGO RX Self-Expanding Peripheral Stent for use in iliac arteries. The drug will be used on the Japanese market to treat peripheral artery disease (PAD). Initially Terumo launched MISAGO as the first SFA (superficial femoral artery) self-expanding RX stent system worldwide. In addition, this year, with the first SFA approval, MISAGO recently obtained additional regulatory guidance for use in iliac arteries.
Asia-Pacific Stents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stents market for Asia-Pacific
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific stents market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Abbott, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., BD, Biotronik, MicroPort Scientific Corporation., Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Teleflex Incorporated, Vascular Concept., Cook , Merit Medical Systems., Terumo Corporation, Fuji Systems, SMT, among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Stents Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific stents market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)