Asia-Pacific Stroke Diagnostics Market, By Severity (Moderate, Severe, Mild), Type (Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound, Video Head Impulse Test (VHIT), Others), Application (Ischemic Stroke, Hemorrhagic Stroke, Transient Ischemic Attacks (TIAS)), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Healthcare), Distribution Channel ( Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors, Others), Stage (Pre Operative, Peri Operative, Post Operative), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 6,969.06 million by 2028. The rise in chronic diseases and cancer are the major drivers which is anticipated to propel the demand of the market in the forecast period.
A stroke occurs when the supply of blood to the brain is decreased or blocked completely, which prevents the brain tissue from getting oxygen and nutrients. There are various types of diagnostics devices are being used to detect stroke and its early symptoms, for instance, computed tomography (CT SCAN), computed tomography angiography (CTA), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), transcranial Doppler ultrasound and others.
The increasing incidence of stroke and cardiovascular and neurological disease has increased the demand for stroke diagnostics in developing countries. Also, the rise in healthcare expenditure is propelling market growth. On the other hand, the high cost of diagnosis may hinder market growth. The presence of market players and new product launches is providing an opportunity. However, the lack of skilled professionals may challenge the market.
The stroke diagnostics market report provides details of market share, new developments, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analysis of opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on severity, type, application, end users, distribution channel, and stage.
- On the basis of severity, the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is segmented into moderate, severe, and mild. In 2021, the moderate segment is expected to dominate the market due to an increase in the patient population of stroke.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is segmented into computed tomography (CT Scan), computed tomography angiography (CTA), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), transcranial Doppler ultrasound, video head impulse test (VHIT), and others. In 2021, the computed tomography (CT scan) segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increase in cardiovascular disease.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is segmented into an ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke, and transient ischemic attacks (TIAS. In 2021, ischemic stroke is expected to dominate the market with the increasing incidence of ischemic stroke globally.
- On the basis of end-users, the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinics. In 2021, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing number of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular and neuro.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributor, and others. In 2021, direct tender is expected to dominate the market due to growing advancements in technology.
- On the basis of stage, the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market is segmented into pre operative, peri operative, and post operative. In 2021, pre operative is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing incidence of stroke.
Stroke Diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
The stroke diagnostics market is analyzed, and market size information is provided on the basis of severity, type, application, end users, distribution channel, and stage.
The countries covered in the stroke diagnostics market report are Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific.
The stroke diagnostics segment in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the increasing number of stroke diagnostics manufacturers. Japan is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market, and the hospital segment is expected to dominate the stroke diagnostics segment due to the increasing number of fire incidents in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in FDA Approval is Boosting the Market Growth of Stroke diagnostics
The stroke diagnostics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the stroke diagnostics industry with stroke diagnostics drugs sales, the impact of advancement in the stroke diagnostics technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the stroke diagnostics market. The data is available for the historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Stroke Diagnostics Market Share Analysis
Stroke diagnostics market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the stroke diagnostics market.
- The major companies which are dealing in the Asia-Pacific stroke diagnostics market are Siemens, Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Canon Inc., ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd, Analogic Corporation, Aspect Imaging Ltd, BPL Medical Technologies, Carestream Health, ESAOTE SPA, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Hologic, Inc., IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging Inc., Medfield Diagnostics AB, MEDTRON AG, Neusoft Corporation, SAMSUNG, Shenzhen Anke High-Tech CO., Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, SIUI, SternMed GmbH, Stryker, among others.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the stroke diagnostics market.
- In February 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V announced that they had successfully completed the acquisition of BioTelemetry, Inc., a leading U.S.-based provider of remote cardiac diagnostics and monitoring. The acquisition has helped the company add new technological wearable sensing products to their product pipeline
- In May 2021, General Electric Company announced that they had acquired Zionexa, a privately held French company developing and commercializing imaging agents that can help doctors diagnoses. This has helped the company in increasing their diagnosis instruments
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company market in the stroke diagnostics market, which also benefits the organization to improve their offering for stroke diagnostics.