Asia Pacific Submental Fat Treatment Market, By Type (Invasive method and Minimally Invasive & Non Invasive Technology), End User (Cosmetic Centers, Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Medical Spa and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines And Rest Of Asia-Pacific), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia Pacific Submental Fat Treatment Market
Submental fat treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 663.26 million. Availability of advanced and user friendly products and rising prevalence of obesity are the major driver which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Submental fat treatment comprises features such as advancement in the technology of fat treatment will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increased demand for minimally invasive procedures and increasing awareness for cosmetic procedures among people has enhanced the demand of submental fat treatment. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced submental fat treatment device which expected to provide various other opportunities in the submental fat treatment market. However, high cost and increased risks associated with the procedures proves to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The Submental Fat Treatment Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Submental fat treatment market is segmented on the based on the basis of type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type the market has been segmented into invasive method and minimally invasive & non-invasive technology. Minimally invasive and non-invasive technology segment is expected to dominate the market as these procedures enhance the patient satisfaction by reducing treatment time and reducing the side effects. Along with this the adoption and demand of minimally invasive and non-invasive technology is too high as compared to that of the invasive method.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into cosmetic centres, hospitals, dermatology clinics, medical spa and others. Cosmetic centres are dominating the Asia Pacific market as cosmetic centres are well equipped with instrumental and infrastructural developments required for patient’s developments and patient satisfaction.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. Direct tenders are dominating the market as the providers are much focused on serving better services to customers along with reducing the overall cost as well as availability of products helps the providers in providing superior services to their customers.
Submental Fat Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
Submental fat treatment market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, end user and distribution channel.
Japan is dominating the Asia Pacific in submental fat treatment market as several companies are investing in the country as up and coming. This includes heavy investments in research and development as well as infrastructure for providing medical aesthetic services. Also, the manufacturers in the submental fat treatment market are offering wide range of products which allows Japan to dominate the Asia Pacific submental fat treatment market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increased reliability on liposuction procedure among people is boosting the demand of the market in the forecast period
Submental fat treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with submental fat treatment sales, impact of advancement in the submental fat treatment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the submental fat treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Submental fat treatment Market Share Analysis
Submental fat treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to submental fat treatment market.
The major players covered in the report are Allergan plc, Cynosure LLC, Lumenis, HIRONIC CO. LTD., INMODE, BTL group of Companies, Alma Lasers, ENDYMED MEDICAL, Cutera, Laser Lipo Ltd., Lumenis among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the submental fat treatment market.
- In October 2018, BTL Group of Companies, launched Exilis Ultra 360 system in Brazil. This product is available to more than 200 million people that is going to increase company’s sales and will aid on to more revenue generation.
- In March 2017, Hironic Co. Ltd. announced the launch of Double Gold which allows easier and faster fat treatment. It has reduced the time for fat treatment to 7 minutes from 17 minutes. This product launch is going to enhance company’s product portfolio and hence boost the company’s growth in the market.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the submental fat treatment market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for submental fat treatment monitoring.