Asia Pacific Telecom Expense Management Market, By offering (solution, service), service delivery mode (licensed software, managed services and complete outsourcing, hosted), enterprise size (large enterprises, small & medium enterprises), end use (IT & telecom, BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, transport & logistics, consumer goods & retail, energy & power, media & entertainment, others) and Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Rest of Asia Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
Asia Pacific telecom expense management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 384.34 million by 2028. Increase in demand for TEM due to IoT and cloud-based application is boosting the market.
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) is an approach of managing all telecommunication service expenses such as voice, data and wireless with a combination of software tools and manual auditing. In managing all these services and related processes, its main goal is to minimize costs and maximize process efficiency. For a small company, it can be as simple as checking over your phone bill every month to make sure you are not billed for services you do not want. For larger companies, it is a more formal program to optimize spending on telecom services. Most of the attention goes to bill auditing and getting refunds for billing errors, but an effective TEM program can do more than that.
Increase in demand for telecom expense management due to IoT and cloud-based application is the major driving factor in the market. The forecasting of future spend can prove to be a challenge however low deployment cost and growing demand for cost-efficient TEM solutions prove to be an opportunity. The restraints due to the lack of interoperability between solutions and different vendors are the restraining factors.
The Telecom Expense Management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Telecom Expense Management market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia Pacific Telecom Expense Management market is segmented on the based on the offering, service delivery mode, enterprise size and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the global Telecom expense management market is segmented into solutions and services. In 2021, solutions segment is expected to dominate the global telecom expense management market as it help in reducing of unnecessary cost and optimizing the telecom spending.
- On the basis of service delivery mode, the global Telecom expense management market has been segmented into licensed software, managed services and complete outsourcing and hosted. In 2021, licensed software segment is expected to dominate the global Telecom expense management market, as all the operations are carried out by the customer himself giving the transparency of all the spending carried out.
- On the basis of enterprise size, the global Telecom expense management market has been segmented into large enterprise and small & medium enterprise. In 2021, large enterprise segment is expected to dominate the global Telecom expense management market as most of the work of many large firms are carried on through telecommunication which increase the demand of TEM solution to reduce its spending on telecommunication.
- On the basis of end use, the global Telecom expense management market has been segmented into IT & telecom, BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, transport & logistics, consumer goods & retail, energy & power, media & entertainment and others. In 2021, IT & telecom segment is expected to dominate the global Telecom expense management market as the use of mobile phones for communication purposes has increased tremendously the need to TEM solution in the market is also rising.
Asia Pacific Telecom Expense Management Market Country Level Analysis
Asia Pacific telecom expense management market is segmented on the based on the offering, service delivery mode, enterprise size and end use.
The countries covered in the Telecom Expense Management market report are the China, South Korea, Japan, India, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Rest of Asia Pacific. China dominates the market due to the demand and use for telecom expense management.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing use of biometrics in the government for security and surveillance is Boosting the Market Growth of Asia Pacific Telecom Expense Management Market.
Asia Pacific telecom expense management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia Pacific Telecom Expense Management Market Share Analysis
Telecom expense management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Telecom Expense Management market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Telecom Expense Management are Vodafone Group, CGI Inc., Dimension Data, Accenture, Econocom, Asignet. Technology DNA, AVOTUS, Calero-MDSL, Cass Information Systems, Inc., Network Control, One Source, RadiusPoint, Saaswedo, Sakon, Tangoe, Tellennium, Upland Software, Inc., VALICOM, vMOX, LLC., WidePoint Corporation and other in domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Telecom Expense Management market.
- In April 2021, Calero-MDSL, a U.S. based company announced the acquisition of MetaPort, the U.S. based company which is a leading telecom network mapping software company. With this acquisition the company will be able to deliver CIO and CTO organizations a unique inventory visualization which will provide a new level of visibility into their telecom estates. Thus the company will be able to expand its business in the technology expense management software space.
- In July 2020, WidePoint Corporation, a U.S. based company announced that they secured a new contract from the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority (Virginia ABC) to provide them with Telecom Expense Management services. The contract is for one year and contains four additional one-year renewal periods. Thus, the company will help Virginia ABC to face the challenges of pandemic by managing the companies’ telecom expenses.