Asia-Pacific Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market, By Film (LLDPE, LDPE and BOPP), Type (Single Head and Multi Head), Type of Ribbon (Special, Resin and Standard), Type of Printing (Barcodes, Data Codes, Batch Codes and Graphics), Capacity (Less Than 800, 800 – 1200 and 1200 & Above), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, B2B, Third Party Distributors and Others), Application (Food, Fresh Food, Snacks and Savoury, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Beverage, Industrial, Tobacco and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The thermal transfer overprinter market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 220,593.03 thousand by 2028. The increase in the demand of the flexible packaging in the market such as in food and beverages, the demand for the thermal transfer overprinter will increase in the industries which will help to boost the thermal transfer overprinter market.
Thermal transfer overprinting or TTO is a digital technique used to print records, dates, codes and details on lightweight, versatile packaging materials used in the manufacturing of packaging items such as films, pouches and labels. A thermal print head consisting of individual ceramic resistors that are selectively heated to pass the target image directly to the surface from a coated ribbon is used in thermal transfer technology.
The increasing demand of the print packaging in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries will help to boost the thermal transfer overprinter market. The availability of the other technologies for the printing of the barcodes on the packaging products can restrain the market growth for the thermal transfer overprinter market.
The innovation of the eco-friendly marking ink manufacturers will also be able to help government for the sustainable environment and also help to reduce wastage during printing which is the opportunity for the thermal transfer overprinter market. The use of the high temperature in the process can result in the adhesion on the surface which makes the code blurry acting as the challenge for the thermal transfer overprinter market.
This thermal transfer overprinter market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the thermal transfer overprinter market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented on the basis of film, type, type of ribbon, type of printing, capacity, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of film, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into LLDPE, LDPE and BOPP. In 2021, the demand for the LLDPE film is more in China and India as the demand for the beverage packaging product is more which dominates the segment in the region.
- On the basis of type, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into single head and multi head. In 2021, single head type is dominating as the raw materials which are used in the machine are easily available due to which single head type dominates in the region.
- On the basis of type of ribbon, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into special, resin and standard. In 2021, the demand of the e-commerce goods is increasing which increases the demand for the printing of the barcodes on the products and makes the standard ribbon dominating in the region.
- On the basis of type of printing, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into barcodes, data codes, batch codes and graphics. In 2021, barcodes segment is dominating in the region due to the production of the small products in the larger quantity in India and China country which makes the segment dominating in the region.
- On the basis of capacity, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into less than 800, 800 – 1200 and 1200 & above. In 2021, less than 800 capacity is dominating as the machine result in very less wastage of the ink products during the printing which makes less than 800 segment to dominate in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into e-commerce, B2B, third party distributors and others. In 2021, B2B segment is dominating as user can chose easily from more variant of machines with the manufacturers which make the B2B segment dominating in the region.
- On the basis of application, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into food, fresh food, snacks and savoury, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personal care, beverage, industrial, tobacco and others. In 2021, food segment is dominating as the food products are transported from one country to another which makes the food segment to dominate in the region.
Asia-Pacific Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, film, type, type of ribbon, type of printing, capacity, distribution channel and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific thermal transfer overprinter market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific thermal transfer overprinter market due to high demand for packed food in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Thermal Transfer Overprinter Industry
The thermal transfer overprinter market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for thermal transfer overprinter market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the thermal transfer overprinter market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market Share Analysis
The thermal transfer overprinter market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific thermal transfer overprinter market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific thermal transfer overprinter market report are EDM CORPORATION, Domino Printing Sciences plc, Markem-Imaje (a subsidiary of Dover Corporation), Squid Ink, CONTROL PRINT LTD., Videojet Technologies, Inc., MULTIVAC among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the thermal transfer overprinter market.
- In November 2020, EDM CORPORATION took part in the INTERPHEX JAPAN 2020. The company showcased the new printer technology in the exhibition. This development will help the company to increase the customer base in the future.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the thermal transfer overprinter market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for thermal transfer overprinter.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.