Asia-Pacific Touch Sensor Market, By Type (Resistive, Capacitive, Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW), Infrared and Optical), Flexibility (Conventional, Flexible and Others), Channel (Multi Channel and Single Channel), Application (Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Medical Devices, Automated Teller Machines (ATM), Biometric Systems, Automotive and Others), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Touch Sensor Market
Touch sensor market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 9.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 4,492.90 million by 2028.
The increasing demand of smartphones and consumer electronics is boosting the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific region has witnessed high growth in adoption of Touch Sensor due rising smartphone manufacturing in China, India, Japan and other countries. Late adoption of touch displays in industrial sector in the region has allowed demography to achieve highest growth rate.
Touch sensor are human machine interface bridges which enables us to operate electronic machine via finger touch and complete work in efficient and in quick time. Touch sensors are of different type out of which resistive and capacitive are majorly used. Touch sensors are next big thing in interactive technology field and expected to achieve higher growth.
This touch sensor market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Touch Sensor Market Scope and Market Size
The touch sensor market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on type, flexibility, channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the touch sensor market has been segmented into resistive, capacitive, surface acoustic wave (SAW), infrared and optical. In 2021, resistive dominates the type segment considering its usage for industrial purpose and larger displays. However, capacitive segment is growing at the highest CAGR due to high sales of personal touchscreen gadgets.
- On the basis of flexibility, the touch sensor market has been segmented into conventional, flexible and others. In 2021, flexibility segment is dominated by conventional as these are widely used in resistive displays for industrial purpose.
- On the basis of channel, the touch sensor market has been segmented into multi channel and single channel. In 2021, channel segment is dominated by multi channel and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as single touch is old technology and multi touch allows faster operations.
- On the basis of application, the touch sensor market has been segmented into consumer electronics, home appliances, medical devices, automated teller machines (ATM), biometric systems, automotive and others. In 2021, application segment is dominated by consumer electronics and is expected to grow at highest CAGR as smartphones are rapidly adopted and other evolutions such as all in one PCs and touch TVs are allowing consumer electronics to grow at higher rate.
Touch Sensor Market Country Level Analysis
Touch sensor market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, flexibility, channel and application.
The countries covered in touch sensor market report are China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to high population and large number of small scale manufacturers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Touch Sensor
Touch sensor market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in touch sensor and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the touch sensor market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Touch Sensor Market Share Analysis
Touch sensor market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific touch sensor market.
The major players covered in the report are Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (a subsidiary of Infineon Technologies AG), 3M, Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, Nissha Co., Ltd., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Microchip Technology Inc., Schurter, ROHM CO., LTD, Semtech Corporation, Japan Display Inc., Silicon Laboratories, SAMSUNG, Azoteq (PTY) Ltd, Neonode, Zytronic PLC, Braemac Ltd, dmc CO.,LTD. and Elo Touch Solutions, Inc., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of touch sensor market.
- In March 2019, Renesas Electronics Corporation acquired Integrated Device Technology, Inc., a leading supplier of various sensors, analog products and other wireless power systems. This strategic decision was taken so that products were complementary to each other and this acquisition has aided them deliver wholesome solutions. This has enabled the company to expand its product portfolio and generate higher revenues.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for touch sensor through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Touch Sensor Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.