Asia-Pacific Treasury Software Market, By Operating System (Windows, Linux, MAC, Android, IOS), Application (Liquidity and Cash Management, Investment Management, Debt Management, Financial Risk Management, Compliance Management, Tax Planning, Others), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMES)), End-User (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Energy, Others), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Treasury Software Market
The Asia-Pacific treasury software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 866.59 million by 2029. The surging focus and adoption of cloud-based solutions in treasury management is expected to boost the Asia-Pacific treasury software market.
Treasury software is an application that automates a company's financial activities such as cash flow, assets, and investments. It provides a treasury management system that tracks the ability of a business to convert assets into cash to meet financial obligation. Treasury management software is used by financial managers and accounts to monitor liquidity, the ability to convert assets into cash to meet financial obligations. Software automates, streamlines treasury management functions, resulting in reduced financial and reputational risks, cost saving, and improved operational efficiency and effectiveness. The greater visibility, analytics and forecasting that TMS provides improves decision making and helps to create organizational financial strategies.
The adoption of cloud-based solutions in treasury management is the major driving factor in the market. However, increasing cyber threats and data breaches and the challenges faced due to the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain of the raw materials may act as restraining factors. Penetration of advanced analytics solutions in the banking sector proved to be an opportunity. On the other hand, a lack of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of treasury software can prove to be a challenge.
The Asia-Pacific treasury software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the treasury software market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Treasury Software Market Scope and Market Size
The Asia-Pacific treasury software market is segmented based on the operating system, application, deployment model, organization size, and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of operating system, the Asia-Pacific treasury software market is segmented into Windows, Linux, MAC, Android, and iOS. In 2022, the Windows segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific treasury software market as technological advancements and the developments of various software that are related to access and connect treasury software with windows operating systems.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific treasury software market is segmented into liquidity and cash management, investment management, debt management, financial risk management, compliance management, tax planning, and others. In 2022, liquidity and cash management is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific treasury software market as high penetration of treasury in liquidity and cash management helps in the reduction of manual entry process as well as reduces calculation errors.
- On the basis of the deployment model, the Asia-Pacific treasury software market is segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2022, the cloud segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific treasury software market as cost efficiency and the flexible solution characteristics of the cloud computing technology provide a steady infrastructure with maximum output to the treasury software service dealing organizations.
- On the basis of organization size, the Asia-Pacific treasury software market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. In 2022, the large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific treasury software due to the highly expanded product portfolio compared to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of vertical, the Asia-Pacific treasury software market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer goods, chemicals, energy, and others. In 2022, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific treasury software market as the emergence of AI-powered systems in the BFSI sector has become a game-changer because these AI systems increase the need for treasury software solutions.
Asia-Pacific Treasury Software Market Country Level Analysis
The Asia-Pacific treasury software market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the operating system, application, deployment mode, organization size, and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific treasury software market report are China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and the rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific treasury software market due to the presence of a high number of software developers, and they have the latest technology to develop the software.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Adoption of Cloud-Based Solution In Treasury Management Is Boosting The Market Growth Of Asia-Pacific Treasury Software Market
The Asia-Pacific treasury software market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players' strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Treasury software Market Share Analysis
The Asia-Pacific treasury software market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the Asia-Pacific Treasury software market.
Some of the major companies dealing in the Asia-Pacific treasury software are Finastra, SS&C Technologies, Inc., CAPIX, Adenza, Coupa Software Inc., DataLog Finance, FIS, MUREX S.A.S, SAP, ION, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., Oracle, ABM CLOUD, EdgeVerve Systems Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys), Ernst & Young Global Limited, Financial Sciences Corp., Fiserv, Inc., Nomentia, Solomon Software Ltd, Treasury Intelligence Solutions, among others in domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which accelerates the Asia-Pacific treasury software market.
- In August 2021, SS&C Technologies, Inc. announced the expansion of SS&C Geneva in China to help diversify its services to a broader range of clients and improve operational efficiency. This had further helped the company to build a strong product, implementation, and sales across the region
- In December 2021, Finastra announced the completion of the acquisition of Malauzai for enabling digital transformation for community banks and credit unions across the country. This had helped the company to integrate Malauzi's digital solution into Finastra's Fusion Phoenix core banking system to deliver a seamless banking experience with a robust breadth of services
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Treasury Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.