Asia Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market By Technology (Diagnostic Imaging, Therapeutic, 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Doppler Imaging), Application (Radiology /General Imaging, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Vascular, Urological, Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal, Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Emergency Department, Critical Care, Other), Device Display (Color Ultrasound Imaging Devices, Black & White (B/W) Ultrasound Imaging Devices.), End-Users (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Research and Academia, Maternity Centers, Ambulatory Care Centres, Diagnostic Center, Others), country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
Asia Pacific ultrasound imaging devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the rising incidence of chronic diseases and increasing minimal invasive therapies.
Market Definition: Asia Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
Ultrasound imaging is a medical imaging instrument that visualizes the kidneys, body, core, blood vessels, human fetuses, and other organs. It uses high-frequency sound signals to visualize the internal organs of the brain without using invasive techniques, because ultrasound images are touched in real time, the internal organs of the brain and blood passing through the blood vessels can also be exhibited. Unlike X-ray imaging, ultrasound imaging is not associated with ionizing radiation exposure.
- Rising incidence of chronic diseases, are driving the growth of the market
- Surging preference for minimal invasive therapies, is helping in market growth
- Growing procedures of ultrasound diagnostic imaging is drives the growth of the market
- Regular advancement in technology, is also the factor helping in market growth
- Inefficient skilled personnel and sonographers, will act as a market restraint
- Strict regulations of government regarding ultrasound imaging, hinders the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
- Diagnostic Imaging
- 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Doppler Imaging
- Radiology/General Imaging
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal
- Pain Management
- Emergency Department
- Critical Care
By Device Display
- Color Ultrasound Imaging Devices
- Black & White (B/W) Ultrasound Imaging Devices
- Surgical Centers
- Research and Academia
- Maternity Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Diagnostic Center
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, JW Medical has launched the Arietta 65 scanner device generated by Hitachi Medical Systems. This is the revised version of Aloka Arietta 850. ARIETTA 65 used the world's first strain elasticity function, which enables immediate picture efficiency and determines the lesion elasticity relative to adipose tissue, decreasing the viewing time by 65 cents compared to other products.
- In January 2018, GE Healthcare will work with 100 skilled partners across the Indian subcontinent to train more than one lakh youth in the healthcare sector. The company also seeks to expand its operations in the countries of Africa and ASEAN. The company has partnered with 24 organizations throughout India to train young people, including the Tata Trust. To date, more than a thousand people have been trained as technicians in various functions, such as X-rays, theater operations and ultrasound.
Asia-Pacific ultrasound imaging devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ultrasound imaging devices market for Asia Pacific,
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific ultrasound imaging devices market are Analogic Corporation, ESAOTE SPA, FUJIFILM Corporation, FUKUDA DENSHI, General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd, Mindray DS USA, Inc, SIUI, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Trivitron Healthcare, CHISON, , Hologic, Inc, Carestream Health, Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., JW Bioscience, among others.
Research Methodology: Asia Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific ultrasound imaging devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)