Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, By Array Format (Phased Array, Linear Array, Curved Linear Array, Others), Device Display (Color Ultrasound Devices, Black and White (B/W) Ultrasound Devices), Device Portability (Trolley/Cart-Based Ultrasound Devices, Compact/Handheld Ultrasound Devices, Stationary Ultrasound Devices, Point-of-Care Ultrasound Devices), Technology (Diagnostic Ultrasound, Therapeutic Ultrasound), Application (Radiology/General Imaging, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Vascular, Urological, Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal, Pain Management, Emergency Department, Critical Care, Others), End User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Research and Academia, Maternity Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors, Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2020
Ultrasound imaging devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 3,629.37 million by 2027 from USD 2,058.70 million in 2019. Rising incidence of chronic diseases across the world, increased demand of ultrasound imaging procedures in obstetrics and gynecology are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Ultrasound imaging devices can be described as the devices that take images of the inside of the body using the high frequency sound waves. Ultrasound system uses the technique of ultrasonic imaging technique. Ultrasound devices can create real-time images of the body component, which can display the movement of the body. Ultrasound system consists of a transducer and ultrasound detector, or probe. This diagnostic technique is minimally invasive and does not use the ionizing radiation to diagnose or treat the body ailments.
Ultrasound imaging devices demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increased demand of minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic uses of ultrasound imaging devices along with introduction of increased technologically advanced ultrasound devices. In addition demand of ultrasound imaging devices has increased because of government initiatives to increase awareness about importance of early diagnosis. Further high cost of ultrasound devices is expected to restraint the usage of ultrasound imaging devices and is expected to slow down the growth of the ultrasound imaging devices market in the forecast period.
The ultrasound imaging devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Ultrasound imaging devices market is segmented on the basis of seven notable segments which are based on basis of array format, device display, device portability, technology, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of array format, the market is segmented into phased array, linear array, curved linear array and others. In 2020, curved linear array is dominating the market with the availability of wide variety of probes and the ability to provide immense image forms.
- On the basis of device display, the market is segmented into color ultrasound devices and black and white (B/W) ultrasound devices. In 2020, color ultrasound devices are dominating the market as the current diagnosis tests especially for doppler imaging require colored screens. As a significant share of systems manufactured nowadays have doppler imaging as a feature, color screens are used predominantly.
- On the basis of device portability, the market is segmented into trolley/cart-based ultrasound devices, compact/handheld ultrasound devices, stationary ultrasound devices and point-of-care ultrasound devices. In 2020, trolley/cart-based ultrasound devices are dominating the market due to ease of movement and handling leading to high adoption as compared to fixed systems.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into diagnostic ultrasound and therapeutic ultrasound. In 2020, diagnostic ultrasound is dominating the market primarily due to absence of radiation as compared to other diagnostic methods. Moreover, the increased adoption of portable devices and point of care devices is also aiding in the growth of the segment in the market.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into radiology/general imaging, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiovascular, gastroenterology, vascular, urological, orthopedic and musculoskeletal, pain management, emergency department, critical care and others. In 2020, radiology/general imaging is dominating the market due to large number of diagnostic centers and departments present in the region. Moreover, the number of these facilities is growing especially in the emerging nations leading to high demand.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, surgical centers, research and academia, maternity centers, ambulatory care centers, diagnostic centers and others. In 2020, hospitals hold the largest market share due to presence of large number of hospitals in countries such as China and India with ultrasound capabilities. The other countries in the region are also focusing on improvement of healthcare infrastructure leading to high adoption.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributors and retail sales. In 2020, direct tenders are dominating the market due to absence of purchasing groups in the region. Healthcare institutions largely depend on in-house procuring departments for purchasing of medical equipment.
Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Country Level Analysis
Ultrasound imaging devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by array format, device display, device portability, technology, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the ultrasound imaging devices market report are the Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing awareness regarding early diagnosis. China is dominating Asia-Pacific market due to large population complemented with large number of hospitals and diagnostic centers as compared to other countries. Moreover, significant share of imports and local manufacturing also helps the country to secure the top spot.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Funding in Research & Testing Labs is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
Ultrasound imaging devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with ultrasound imaging devices sales, impact of advancement in the ultrasound imaging devices and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ultrasound imaging devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Share Analysis
Ultrasound imaging devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to ultrasound imaging devices market.
The major players covered in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (A subsidiary of Canon Inc.), Hitachi, Ltd., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd, CHISON, EDAN Instruments, Inc.,
ESAOTE SPA, FUJIFILM Corporation (A Subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation), FUKUDA DENSHI, Hologic, Inc., SAMSUNG HEALTHCARE (A subsidiary of SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.), SonoScape Medical Corp., Trivitron Healthcare, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the ultrasound imaging devices market.
- In March 2020, Hitachi, Ltd., launched ARIETTA 750, the new model from the ARIETTA’s diagnostic ultrasound platform series and started its international sales. This product launch by Hitachi, Ltd. increased its product portfolio and demand in the market, thereby increased revenue in future.
- In April 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. launched EPIQ CVx, an ultrasound system with special applications in cardiology in India. The launch of this highly advanced cardiac ultrasound by Koninklijke Philips N.V. increased its sale and revenue in market by increasing its product portfolio in India.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the ultrasound imaging devices market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ultrasound imaging devices.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.