Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market, By Products & Services (Instruments, Consumables, and Services), Level of Disinfection (Low Level Disinfection, Intermediate Level Disinfection, and High Level Disinfection), Type of Probe (Critical Devices, Noncritical Devices, and Semicritical Devices), End User (Hospitals & Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Maternity Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors, and Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines & Rest Of Asia-Pacific), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market
Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 19.4% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 229.32 million by 2029 from USD 57.84 million in 2021. The high prevalence of hospital-acquired infections and rise in awareness regarding the use of reprocessed equipment is the major driver which is anticipated to propel the market's growth in the forecast period.
Disinfection refers to the thermal or chemical destruction of pathogenic and other types of microorganisms. The process is less lethal than sterilization, as disinfection destroys the most recognized pathogenic microorganism. According to the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM), "infection control is an integral part for safe and effective use of ultrasound in medicine."
There are different types and categories of disinfectants such as low-level disinfectants, which destroy most bacteria excluding Tubercle bacilli, some fungi, and some viruses; intermediate level disinfectants which destroy vegetative bacteria including Tubercle bacilli and many viruses, but not bacterial spores; and high-level disinfectants which remove bacterial spores when utilized in adequate concentrations and appropriate conditions. The disinfection of the ultrasound probe by manually soaking it in the antiseptic solution is a standard procedure maintained in healthcare facilities.
The rising global prevalence of infectious diseases, an increase in the number of hospital-acquired infections, and a growing technologically advanced procedure that offers quick, easy, and cost-effective methods is anticipated to drive the market's growth. However, the side effect of using disinfectant wipes may restrain the growth of the market. Moreover, growth in birth rate and the number of pregnancies is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to market players. However, the high cost of automated probe re-processors may challenge the growth of the ultrasound probe disinfection market.
The Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market Scope and Market Size
Aisa-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product & services, level of disinfection, type of probe, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of products & services, the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is segmented into instruments, consumables, and services. In 2022, the instruments segment is expected to dominate the market due to the demand for new devices in the market.
- On the basis of the level of disinfection, the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is segmented into low level disinfection, intermediate level disinfection, and high level disinfection. In 2022, high level disinfection is expected to dominate the market as it is in demand due to the prevalence of various diseases. These affirmative parameters are anticipated to propel the market growth in the forecast period.
- On the basis of the type of probe, the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is segmented into critical devices, noncritical devices, and semicritical devices. In 2022, the critical devices segment is expected to dominate the market as the device requires a high level of cleaning.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is segmented into hospitals & diagnostic imaging centers, ambulatory care centers, maternity centers, academic & research institutes, and others. In 2022, the hospitals & diagnostic imaging centers segment is expected to dominate the market due to rising measures to ensure the safety of workers and patients in hospitals, as hospital-acquired infections are increasing.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributors, and others. In 2022, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market because of direct sales for seeking the benefits of discounts, bulk buying, and easy availability of products.
Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market Country Level Analysis
The Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by product & services, level of disinfection, type of probe, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and the rest of Asia-Pacific.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of major companies foraying into the market. China is expected to dominate in the region due to increasing prevelance of bacterial infection and introduction of latest technologies in the healthcare sectors.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Birth Rate and Increase in the Use of High-Level Disinfection Systems in the Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Market
Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular industry with ultrasound probe disinfection devices sales, the impact of advancement in the ultrasound probe disinfection, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ultrasound probe disinfection devices market. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the ultrasound probe disinfection market.
Some of the major companies dealing in the Asia-Pacific ultrasound probe disinfection market are General Electric Company, Nanosonics, Ecolab, VIROX TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Germitec, Schülke & Mayr GmbH, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, MediSound, BODE Chemie GmbH, Medevice Healthtech, Whiteley, Soluscope, LANXESS, Borer Chemie AG, Tristel Plc, PDI, Inc., CIVCO Medical Solutions, MH HEALTHCARE CO., LTD, among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the ultrasound probe disinfection market.
- In February 2019, Germitec launched its new chemical-free, ultrafast, high-level disinfection (HLD) system for ultrasound probes. The Hypernova Chronos system uses ultraviolet (UV)-based HLD technology that is designed for external, vaginal, and rectal ultrasound probes. It is an effective disinfection system against human papillomavirus (HPV) both in vitro and ex vivo. This is expected to drive the ultrasound probe disinfection market in the coming years
Collaboration, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the ultrasound probe disinfection market, which also provides the benefit for the organization to improve their offering for ultrasound probe disinfection.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.