Asia-Pacific Utility Locator Market By Technique (Electromagnetic Field, Ground Penetrating Radar, Others), Offering (Equipment Services), Target (Metallic, Non-Metallic), End-User Industry(Telecommunication, Electricity, Water and Sewage, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Others), Country (U.S, Canada, Mexico)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Asia-Pacific utility locator market can be defined as a tool for identifying and mapping underground utilities such as electric cable distribution, water pipes, telecommunication lines, gas pipelines and many more.
The utility locator use various tactics for preventing damages such as during excavation, various marking and locating are used to identifying and labelling underground public utility mains and cables, different colour paint is used to mark the different utilities such as red for electrical power lines, blue for potable water, yellow for gas, orange for communications or signal lines, purple for reclaimed water, green for sewers, white for proposed construction, and pink for survey markings.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are the increased demand of cloud-computing for businesses and demand for predictive solutions and image recognition is considered as major application for deep learning neural networks. However, less adoption of artificial intelligence-based technologies results in slow digitization is the restraint hampering the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific utility locator market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Utility Locator Market
Asia-Pacific utility locator market is segmented into four notable segments which are techniques, offering, target, and end-user industry.
- On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into ground penetrating radar (GPR), electromagnetic field, others
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into equipment and services
- On the basis of target, the market is segmented into metallic and non-metallic
- On the basis of end-user industry, the market is segmented into telecommunication, electricity, water and sewage, oil and gas, transportation, and others
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Utility Locator Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Radiodetection Ltd., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., Guideline Geo., EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., The Charles Machine Works, Inc., Sensors & Software Inc., Leica Geosystems AG, 3M, USIC, multiVIEW., ON TARGET UTILITY SERVICES, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., RHD Services, Inc., OneVision Utility Services., Sidewinder Utility Locators., US Radar, and Olameter among others.
- In February 2017, Radiodetection launched a new product TDR Cable Analyzer, Lexxi T1660 TDR. The device will provide the accurate cable analysis to the responders. The company will straighten their product line with this product which will help them to acquire more customer base.
- In July 2016, 3M has expanded and has announced the opening of new 3M Design Center in Minnesota, U.S. It will be used as a central hub for enhancing creativity for the 3M Design team for the creativity and translation of insightful solutions. This would help the company to come up with the innovative solutions in the market for new designs and which would disrupt the market because of innovations.
- In May 2016, Radiodetection launched new product range in GPR system. The RD1100 and RD1500 GPR utility locating system are used in the utility locating product to view and analyse buried utilities. The system comes with internal GPS, high resolution touch screen and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Utility Locator Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.