Asia-Pacific Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers Market, By Type (Self-Contained, Remote Condensing, Multiplex Condensing and Others), System Type (Remote Systems, Pre-Assembled Remote Systems, Standard Top-Mount, Side Mount Refrigeration System, Saddle Mount Systems, Penthouse Refrigeration System, Roll Up Refrigeration System and Others), Door Type (Single Door, Double Door, Triple Door and Other), Technology (Manual, Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic), Curtain Type (Strip Curtains and Air Curtains), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, E-Commerce, Specialty Stores and Others), End-User (Commercial, Residential and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 9,228,477.65 thousand by 2028.
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers are referred to as humongous, closed, and insulated refrigeration spaces that primarily find application in storing food or other goods easily perishable with exposure to moisture and oxygen in the atmosphere. Major end-users of these enormous walk-in refrigerator and freezer units are mainly food service and sales industries. Moreover, these devices also find uses in supermarkets, hotels bars, and many others to display and store several types of food & beverages, including wines.
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers are giant refrigeration and storage devices that heat from the room and expel the absorbed heat through a series of evaporation and condensation within the closed refrigeration system compressor, condenser, evaporator, and refrigerants. They are mainly used in food preparation and storage industries to preserve these food items from getting rancid due to prolonged air and moisture exposure.
The major restraint impacting the market is the high repair and maintenance cost of these refrigeration devices. Further, the higher energy consumption and large carbon footprint will also restrains the market growth. The opportunity for the market is urbanization and associated changes in consumer lifestyles. Some of the significant drivers associated with the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market are the growth in the number of hotels and restaurants the world over and the technological advancements in compressor and cooling technologies. To fulfill the growing demand for walk-in refrigerators and freezers, some companies are expanding their production capacities in different regions to grow their market for these products.
This walk-in refrigerators and freezers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented of the categorized into type, system type, door type, technology, curtain type, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into self-contained, remote condensing, multiplex condensing and others. In 2021, self-contained segment dominates the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because self-contained walk-in refrigerators and freezers allow the hottest parts of the unit to be placed in a more conducive area.
- On the basis of system type, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into remote systems, pre-assembled remote systems, standard top-mount, side-mount refrigeration system, saddle mount refrigeration systems, penthouse refrigeration system, roll up refrigeration system and others. In 2021, remote systems segment is dominating walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because such type of products are cheaper as compare to other type of products, also remote systems based walk-in refrigerators and freezers is made up of a fully insulated cold storage unit that has built-in evaporators, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of door type, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into single door, double door, triple door and others. In 2021, single door segment is dominating walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because single door based products is flexible and has ability to slide all the way closed in order to seal cold air inside, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of technology, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic. In 2021, fully automatic segments dominate walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because fully automatic bases walk-in refrigerators and freezers are the latest technology-based product that has highly demanded among the end-users which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of curtain type, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into strip curtains and air curtains. In 2021, strip curtains segment is dominating the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because such type of product enhancing hygiene and separation by stabilizing the air temperature which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, e-commerce, specialty stores and others. In 2021, direct sales/B2B segment is dominating walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because direct sales/B2B distribution channel allows avoiding expensive overheads and reducing advertising costs that help run businesses flexibly, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of end-user, the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is segmented into commercial, residential and others. In 2021, commercial segment dominates the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market because walk-in refrigerators and freezers have massive adoption among the commercial, including hotels and restaurants, bars, lounges, and corporate offices, movie theatres, bookstores, and others, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers Market Country Level Analysis
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, system type, door type, technology, curtain type, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific walk-in refrigerators and freezers market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market for walk-in refrigerators and freezers due to technological advancements in compressor and cooling technologies and growth in the number of hotels and restaurants.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers Industry
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in walk-in refrigerators and freezers market regulatory scenarios and their impact on the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers Market Share Analysis
Walk-in refrigerators and freezers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to walk-in refrigerators and freezers market.
The major players covered in the report are Haier Inc., Lancer Worldwide, Foster Refrigerator, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, AB Electrolux, Zhejiang Xingxing Refrigeration Co.,Ltd, and Supcool among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the walk-in refrigerators and freezers market.
- In December 2020, Foster Refrigerator and its subsidiary Gamko Holding B.V. won the Supplier of The Year award along with Kitchen and Equipment awards. The awards were granted by Catering Insight and Foodservice Equipment Journal, respectively. The company expects to improve its popularity among its consumers with this award
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for walk-in refrigerators and freezers market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.