Asia-Pacific Water Detection Sensors Market, By Sensor Type (Chlorine Residual Sensor, pH Sensor, TOC Sensor, ORP Sensor, Conductivity Sensor and Others), Size (Less than 38 mm and More than 38 mm), Weight (Less than 60 gms and More than 60 gms), Device Range (Less than 250 ft and More than 250 ft), Voltage Range (Less than 15 VDC, 15 VDC TO 25 VDC and More than 25 VDC), Purpose (Constitute in Water (Chemical Concentrations, Solids) and Measuring Surrogates), Connectivity (Wireless and Wired), End Use (Industrial, Drinking Water, Ground Water, Aquaculture, Wastewater and Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific)Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The water detection sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 428.36 million by 2028. The increasing growth in industrial sector is boosting the growth of the market.
Water detection sensors are mainly used for two purposes: the first being detection of water that may be leaked from the water pipes and the second being the measuring of water quality for drinking, wastewater or ground water. These sensors can detect the water as soon as the water comes in contact with these sensors. They generally use the cable for detecting the presence of water and are place in an area where the pipes are running.
The increasing investment by government and private entities in order to boost the infrastructure is increasing the demand of water detector sensors for protection against water leakages in the water detection sensors market. The additional cost in installation can be another factor acting as major restraint for the water detection sensors market. The increasing government initiative for waste water management for more water detection sensors will be incorporated acting as a major window of opportunity for the water detection sensors market. The level of skill and training needed by workforce and labours for optimum operation of sensors for various applications is low and thus act as major challenge for the growth of the water detection sensors market.
This water detection sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the water detection sensors market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The water detection sensors market is segmented on the basis of the sensor type, size, weight, device range, voltage range, purpose, connectivity and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of sensor type, the water detection sensors market is segmented into chlorine residual sensor, pH sensor, TOC sensor, ORP sensor, conductivity sensor and others. In 2021, chlorine residual sensor segment held the largest share in the market due to high adoption by water supply companies for chlorine detection.
- On the basis of size, the water detection sensors market is segmented into less than 38 mm and more than 38 mm. In 2021, less than 38 mm segment held larger share in the market as the companies provide less than 38 mm and easy handling.
- On the basis of weight, the water detection sensors market is segmented into less than 60 gms and more than 60 gms. In 2021, less than 60 gms segment held larger share in the market due to less cost and high demand at houses.
- On the basis of device range, the water detection sensors market is segmented into less than 250 ft and more than 250 ft. In 2021, more than 250 ft segment held the largest share in the market due to companies implementing water detection sensors are majorly used at residential houses and homes.
- On the basis of voltage range, the water detection sensors market is segmented into less than 15 VDC, 15 VDC to 25 VDC and more than 25 VDC. In 2021, less than 15 VDC segment held the largest share in the market as sensors requires less battery which reduces cost.
- On the basis of purpose, the water detection sensors market is segmented into constitute in water (chemical concentrations, solids) and measuring surrogates. In 2021, constitute in water (chemical concentrations, solids) segment held the largest share in the market as sensors is highly used to detect the chemical concentrations in water.
- On the basis of connectivity, the water detection sensors market is segmented into wireless and wired. In 2021, wireless segment held the largest share in the market as sensors is highly used and are easily adaptable to network changes and are less expensive than wired.
- On the basis of end use, the water detection sensors market is segmented into industrial, drinking water, groundwater, aquaculture, wastewater and others. In 2021, industrial segment held the largest share in the market as sensors is highly used in water treatment plants to supply water for people and some industries require pure water for manufacturing.
Asia-Pacific Water Detection Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific water detection sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, sensor type, size, weight, device range, voltage range, purpose, connectivity and end use as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific water detection sensors market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific water detection sensors market due to presence of high number of manufacturing industries and increasing growth of water detection technologies in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Water Detection Sensors
The water detection sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in water detection sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the water detection sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Water Detection Sensors Market Share Analysis
The water detection sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific water detection sensors market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific water detection sensors market report are Dwyer Instruments LTD., Campbell Scientific, Inc., TTK - Leak Detection System, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA, Ltd., Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, Insteon, Gems Sensors, Inc. (a subsidiary of Fortive), Hermann Sewerin GmbH, RIKO Float Technology co., ltd., Danaher, TE Connectivity, Ijinus, Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of water detection sensors market.
- In July 2020, Danaher announced the acquisition of Aquatic Informatics Inc., a company engaged in organizing world’s water data for making it accessible and useful. The acquisition helped the company in using the expertise of Aquatic Informatics Inc. for combining its hardware, software and services together. The new acquisition will strengthen the product portfolio of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for water detection sensors.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Water Detection Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.